Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flightdiary.net

Passenger
    Thanks jakob for the picture

I just want to remind about http://flightdiary.net

Flightdiary.net helps you keep track of where you have been and how you got there by.
    When you signup for an account you get a personal profile with a map and detailed statistics about your flights with graphs on CO2 emissions, top airports, airlines, etc.
    When you add a flight, you can choose wether to post a message to your Facebook wall. If it is a future flight, we can even post your message automatically when you are in the air with a direct link to it on Flightradar24.com, so your friends can follow you live.

This week we have updated Flightdiary.net with several new features and improvements.
    * Import and export all flights to/from a csv-file.
    * New and improved profile pages with extended top lists, public flight list, filter by year, and more.

Check out http://flightdiary.net now

You can click on my signature banner below to get an example of how a user profile can look like.

Flight attendant
    who would like to trace me KBP-AMS-ORD-MSP (December, 1st) ?
    Last edited by KBP; 2012-12-01 at 01:19.

Quote Originally Posted by KBP View Post
    who would like to trace me KBP-AMS-ORD-MSP (December, 1st) ?
    Hi try using casper in reply mode, put ate and time to 1 dec

http://casperflights.com/unified/?location=eham

Is FR24 using Flightdiary DB for displaying flight information ?

Passenger

Profile (stats) mistakes in myflightradar24

Hi
    I saw an strange thing in the counts of my flight in the app myflightradar24 (formerly flightdiary).

In my.flightradar24.com/eolosbcn I have all my flights since 2012. I can count 10 flights with Delta since 2012 and 8 this year. When I go to the global stats it reflects 6 flights instead of the 10. And if I come just to 2018, I can only see 4 flights in the stats (profile), while in my list of flights there are 8 flights for delta in 2018.

Any info about this mistake. My profile is open.,

Thanks for posting this Eolosbcn, and sorry for these errors Please know that we are currently aware of some small inaccuracies that are visible in the statistics page for some of our myFR24 users, and we are looking at the algorithms and the logic behind it. Our my.flightradar24 page is still a work in progress, and we are passionately working on improvements and changes regularly We are sorry for any incorrect statistics you may see, and we hope to be able to revamp the statistics page in the near future while correcting any errors.
    Any questions, feel always free to email support@fr24.com