Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YARA radar

Hi folks

I found the website a few days ago and have been been watching the YARA radar when logging on since - it is awesome!

I wondered if this radar has been set up by flight radar or if it is a private individual feeding in - which ever, I wanted to say a big thanks - it's fantastic.

Cheers!!

Originally posted by snowmanrk View Post
    Hi folks

I found the website a few days ago and have been been watching the YARA radar when logging on since - it is awesome!

I wondered if this radar has been set up by flight radar or if it is a private individual feeding in - which ever, I wanted to say a big thanks - it's fantastic.

Cheers!!

Hi there snowmanrk, YARA is my private setup here in Ararat with RadarBox, 12db antenna at 12mtr(40 feet) with a 35db mast head amp at 307masl and is running 24/7.
    enjoy: Tim vk3jtm

Comment

Thanks for the reply Tim!

That sounds like an awesome setup, hence the fantastic coverage you seem to get, particularly to the North East. It also seems to nicely complement the YMAV setup for the Tassie flights.
      Very impressive - thanks again for sharing this - very much appreciated!

Edit - actually, the coverage to the North West of the state isn't too shabby either - I reckon you're getting the best part of 450kms?
      Last edited by snowmanrk; 2010-04-25, 22:44.

Comment

Hi M8īs
        Any url for YARA radar?
        Proud distributor of the F-ENZV3 Radar

Comment

Originally posted by sba8585 View Post
          Hi M8īs
          Any url for YARA radar?
          this one will show you the map of Victoria Australia were YARA is http://www.flightradar24.com/?lat=m3...2890625&zoom=6

Comment

Working...
          X