Renewing subscription after due date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewing subscription after due date

I've just received notification that my Silver subscription has been cancelled because the auto-debit from my card failed. It was only then that I realised that this particular card expired some time ago.

Is there a way to renew my subscription using another card or should I just take a fresh one? Does it make any difference?

You'll have better luck contacting them directly with no actual support provided via forum.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Same thing happened to me, just go to your account and renew with a different card. It still keeps the subscription renewal date, it doesn't give you 12 months from the day you actually renew.

Comment

Contacted support. They said "there is no option to update your card once subscription expired, so we would suggest re-subscribing/purchasing, but of course still under the same credentials/e-mail.". I paid with another card and things are now back to normal.

At the time I posted the thread starter, I didn't know I could still access my account since everything had reverted to Basic. Besides, I'd expected the Contact Us link to be in a more prominent location on the page.
        Last edited by Pimpom; 2019-10-18, 16:57.

Comment

What is the email address they send info about you account

Comment

Working...
          X