Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden flights on FR24 websites?

Hello,

could it be, that some flights at the FR24 websites are hidden?
    I started feeding and found a flight of "Slovak Government Flying Service 2" near me using my DVB-T stick but it was not shown on FR24 website or app. Is the reason to be hidden "Government" or what?
    Is there a possibility to show all flights or an overview which ones are hidden/forbidden to see?

They are blocked for a reason. See ‘How it works’ for explanation.

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
    ENFB.net
    Radarstation KGVL

Comment

Thank you! Interesting.
      But why the planes itself do send out that information which can everyone receive when they are so secret?

Comment

Because ATC need to see them - The technology wasn't designed for public eye. It was designed for air to air safety.

What we do is a bonus of the way the system works
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Very interesting!
          But why is it now possible with simplest DVB-T sticks to receive all that information?
          Is it legal?

Comment

The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
            X