No announcement yet.

Odroid XU4 running off an airspy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has dump1090-mutability, so it should be without fa at the end, i.e. should be http://your.internal.network.ip/dump1090

Comment

Thanks both and of course you can see your station's detection's via dump 1090 or tar 1090. I was wondering if FR had a similar map as to FA's skyview for you station as well as their world wide map.

Comment

And set up the main sd card for the unit after the test card went ok, no problems again. Will be putting it on an emmc card when it arrives

Comment

Originally posted by orion_jb2001 View Post
          Thanks both and of course you can see your station's detection's via dump 1090 or tar 1090. I was wondering if FR had a similar map as to FA's skyview for you station as well as their world wide map.
          If you choose setting "receiver=dvbt", the FR24 feeder installs and uses dump1090-mutab v 1.14 to decode signals as well as to display its map. Otherwise with setting "receiver=beast-tcp" and "host=127.0.0.1:30005", it uses decoder and map of dump1090 mutab v 1.15 or dump1090-fa, whichever you have installed.

If you have already installed ver 1.15~dev and chooe setting "receiver=dvbt", FR24 feeder will downgrade ver 1.15 to ver 1.14
          Last edited by abcd567; 2019-10-06, 18:24.

Comment

Thanks saw all those warnings but followed your suggestion per the post, mode s beast , all good

Comment

Working...
            X