Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrivals/Departures/On ground details not loading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrivals/Departures/On ground details not loading.

When I click on an airport pin and click on the arrivals, departures or on ground tab, it never finishes loading and is stuck with the spinning icon.
    Appreciate any attempts at helping me fix this issue~

Note:
    -I'm viewing the site from my browser (Firefox, although I tried it with Edge as well and the problem was still there)
    -I only have this problem on the desktop version - the FR24 app on my phone works fine
    -I am using a gold subscription

EDIT: "On ground" tab seems to be working but Arrivals and Departures are still refusing to load up.
    Last edited by Lord Mashie; 2019-09-18, 23:36.

No problems here with similar set up to yours. Maybe start with a refresh of the page in Firefox (CTL + F5)

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
      No problems here with similar set up to yours. Maybe start with a refresh of the page in Firefox (CTL + F5)
      A refresh won't fix the issue. This issue consistently comes up every time I open the website, and happens on Microsoft Edge as well. So the issue most likely isn't with the browser.

Comment

Edge/ie isn't supported so will perform badly.

What you describe is a blocking/script error.

Open a tab in hidden mode, Ctrl shift p

if that works an add-on is causing and may need to change/install chrome.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          Edge/ie isn't supported so will perform badly.

What you describe is a blocking/script error.

Open a tab in hidden mode, Ctrl shift p

if that works an add-on is causing and may need to change/install chrome.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
          Private Browsing did not work. Installed Chrome just to see if it works there but it didn't work on Chrome either. :/

Comment

Working...
          X