Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airline logos

Hi I hope someone can help
    On the app for my iPhone each aircraft displays it's airline logo but I cannot find this feature on the website. Does anyone know if it's available and how to enable it? I'm on the Silver settings.

Thanks

There is less room to display information on a mobile. So it's exclusive to apps as a trade off.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks Oblivian
      Sorry. I meant when viewing the website on a pc (laptop). Does the same answer still apply?

Comment

Yes, Because a PC/laptop has a far bigger display vs an iphone area the logos are somewhat pointless because you can replace them with a picture and words/owner details among others.

The only time you see them on webpage is on the departure/arrival airport info panel of airports
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
          The only time you see them on webpage is on the departure/arrival airport info panel of airports
          You can display the airline logo on a browser page when you select "More [flight ID} information".
          Attached Files
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
            You can display the airline logo on a browser page when you select "More [flight ID} information".
            So you can.
            I think the one they're meaning was to have it as a information tag on an animation logo label row.

For some reason Iphone users seem to notice them first (and will try post corrections for just the logo or paint info in the dbase) while it's stashed away option to enable for android.

Comment

Showing the logo beside the aircraft is not possible on FR24.
              This feature would be available on the page of a competitor, but i do not see it as reasonable, because they are simply too small and hard to identify

Comment

Working...
              X