Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About FR24feed log file..? How to view and suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys
    My question is: Is possible to log the aircraft data? i see my log once a day, and i cant see the planes my Pi got during the day.
    Is there any chance to put this information into the log file?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Alexm35 View Post
      Hi Guys
      My question is: Is possible to log the aircraft data? i see my log once a day, and i cant see the planes my Pi got during the day.
      Is there any chance to put this information into the log file?

Thanks
      No, the log file does not show any such info. If you want to log aircraft data, you will have to enable basestation/decoded data output in the config file (/etc/fr24feed.ini) (make sure bs="yes" there), and then read the data from port 30003.
      --

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post

No, the log file does not show any such info. If you want to log aircraft data, you will have to enable basestation/decoded data output in the config file (/etc/fr24feed.ini) (make sure bs="yes" there), and then read the data from port 30003.
        Thank you Kan for the help (bs is set to "yes"). However, is there any chance i can get it into a log. My thing is, i live in a country (since march) where there is some planes from UN, and a lot of planes that come here once and use planes that are rare here. So, in the end of the day, after work, i would like to understand what kind of planes were here by the day. Some days will be the normal 5 daily comercial flights but, some days we have medichal planes, UN planes etc.
        So, my goal is to arrive after the day wrok and retrieve the planes my 2 PI got .
        Thank you in advance for any help.

Comment

Only with third party tools like VRS or mysql database writers

That's why he suggested turning on the output
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
          X