Updated webpage background map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated webpage background map

Are the meridians of longitude and parallels of latitude more noticeable this evening .... or have my eyes improved ?

ylis

Errr

There are no long/lat lines that I can see?
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ummm

Pretty certain these weren't there previously

Lat Long lines.jpg

ylis

Comment

Yeah, I ain't seeing those lol
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

The only time I get it, is at a certain zoom level while going in. And for a split second until the page refreshes the tiles

Comment

Got it - your browser isn't on 100% zoom

Comment

Thanks -

ylis

Comment

Confused as in oppsy or 'huh?'

Scrolling in the window will zoom the map, going ctrl + + / - will change the browser soom, only time I see them is when not at 100

Comment

Oopsy - I cleaned my spec's this afternoon and suddenly I was seeing much more ... I don't remember the browser zoom setting having this effect previously.

Thanks for the quick response

ylis

Comment

Working...
                  X