Hi!

I only have a few days to fix my receiver that has been offline for 3 months now and since Fr24 support takes too long to answer I figured I would seek help here on the forums instead. I got the receiver from fr24, so it's not one I built myself.

It failed in an update 3 monts ago, somehow. it just got stuck and stopped sending data to Fr24, even though I could reach its webinterface.

I flashed a new image to the SD card, but it never showed up on the network and the lights never started to blink, so I figured that maybe the SD card was corrupt.

I bought a new one and flashed the image again, but still no blinking lights.

So now I hooked it up to a monitor to see if I can get some error messages, and yep.

It seems that the DHCP service cannot start, It cannot get an IP so it reboots. It gets stuck in a reboot loop.

The error messages are:

Code:
[FAILED] Failed to start Create Volatile Files and Directories. See ‘systemctl status systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service’ for details.
And then further down:

Code:
[FAILED] Failed to start dhcpd on all interfaces. See ‘systemctl status dhcpd.service’ for details.
And then:

Code:
[FAILED] Failed to start Raise network interfaces.  See ‘systemctl status networking.service’ for details.
Then it reboots, and the same thing goes over and over again.

The image is not the Raspberry pi image on their website, its "fr24-skysense-v1.1.0.img"

What can I do?