No announcement yet.

Irregular Gaps in statistics feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still the problems with the servers persist, seeing the graph of the data that are not yet linear there are interruptions of temporary. When is there still to wait for a resolution to this problem? Thanks
    Attached Files

Comment

You can't be so fast to blame the servers when most others are like this

Your issue is likely to be the fact you see only 18nm and 34 aircraft.

7 am here and already
      AIRCRAFT SEEN

MAXIMUM DISTANCE
      181nm

HITS REPORTED

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-07-14, 19:38.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Oblivian you are telling me that it is not the fault of the servers but because I do not see over 18nm and 34 aircraft, because when I had FR24 feed Windows did not happen this, only with Raspberry Pi I am confused!

Comment

Both FlightAware and fr24 can and do remotely reset connections if there is no signal from receiver incase it has gone offline

It is possible this is what's happening.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

What do you mean as a receiver that my Raspberry Pi goes offline creating a hole in the reception time as if I had turned off my receiver?

Comment

Originally posted by dan52 View Post
              What do you mean as a receiver that my Raspberry Pi goes offline creating a hole in the reception time as if I had turned off my receiver?
              Yes.

If the servers you are feeding think there is an issue with the stick as they have not received data for a while. They have the permission to restart dump1090/feeder device to try and fix it. As you have low range, it is possible there are periods where you have no signal so is being reset.

You'll need to look at range/data improvement to ensure this is not happening.

And turn on logging and look back at the times of the outtage for the message received, If like this - the server is rebooting you

[reader][w]Global timeout exceeded, 1 msgs, 0 resyncs, reconnecting
              [reader][i]Connection terminated

Comment

A connection can be closed if there is no data within a certain amount of time, i.e., timeout.

Comment

Working...
                X