This Site Cannot Be Reached

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Site Cannot Be Reached

When I tried to access FlightRadar24, I was presented with this error message:

FlightRadar24 Error Message.jpg

Is anybody else having this problem? I downloaded the app on my Android phone today and it was working fine on my phone. It's just not working right on my computer.

Any suggestions/ideas, I am open to them

Evan

Originally posted by avmn5882 View Post
    When I tried to access FlightRadar24, I was presented with this error message:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10665[/ATTACH]

Is anybody else having this problem? I downloaded the app on my Android phone today and it was working fine on my phone. It's just not working right on my computer.

Any suggestions/ideas, I am open to them

Evan
    I've not seen the message while using FR24 but have had it trying to access other sites. It often allegedly relates to expired or otherwise invalid security certificates and is most likely to appear on computers running Win XP with Chrome. It is extremely unlikely that FR24 would have security issues. There's not much the user can do but often trying a different browser or even a different computer will overcome the issue. This of course reinforces that there was probably nothing wrong with the site's security certificate in the first place and it is a browser/windows issue on the particular computer being used.

Comment

One article I found suggests that in 70% of cases this is the issue:

The culprit is often an outdated browser.

When you visit a webpage, your browser sends a request using SPDY protocol. An outdated browser will trigger an old version of SPDY. Since Google only supports the latest version, your request will result in an error.

Your browser will report an ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR.

Comment

As above. https://community.cloudflare.com/t/s...and-edge/17944

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
        X