No announcement yet.

fr24feed output on RPi (bash)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decoder.txt = monitor.txt when it comes to the web url btw.

We dont see the same numbers as you guys in europe of both aircraft and feeders, so easier to tell it's the totals. As its almost always 0,~5 even with mlat on unless lots of training aircraft are about.

And very few removed due overlap. (Server saying don't bother)

There does appear to be a bug however of constantly saying 1 uploaded 0 tracked when the ping keep alive is the only thing running.

Our skies are currently empty till midnight.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Back on the RPi at the moment

I have turned on MLAT feed but see this?
      [mlat][i]No ADS-B time reference available (0/0)

Also now still not sure about

[feed][i]sent 1,5 AC

Being as MLAT was turned off before??

Just saying...
      James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
      T-EGCC125
      http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Comment

[Feed] is reporting the raw figures. Its always going to receive non adsb aircraft and can't just ignore them. Can't tell the difference.

The only difference is, when you enable mlat. The mlat sub-system [mlat] can then send a separate bundle as long as their is a full adsb reference (plane) nearby to get the GPS time data that's included

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Ok Oblivian cheers

Just wondered if I'd done something wrong.
          I'll keep monitoring & hope MLAT gets decent data .....
          James Lazzari BSc (Hons)
          T-EGCC125
          http://www.ukjay.co.uk

Comment

Actually first digit may be ADSB

Typical aussie full ADSB flight inbound now, and I'm getting
            Sent 1,0 AC

With only 1 confirmed target within 300nm

And the same MLAT unable to find reference targets. I get the feeling there needs to be 2 + MLAT targets for that to change and be able to bundle.

Comment

I'm currently seeing 'Sent 5,2 AC' and there are indeed 5 ADS-B aircraft actually showing.

As an aside, since I switched to the Raspberry desktop ISO and the armh FR24 feeder I'm showing much more consistent reporting than I was with the Linux/linux Fr24 feeder. (Also switched Planefinder feed from windows to arm today)

Comment

That would suggest the second number indeed has something to do with MLAT.

Interesting.

Comment

Working...
                X