Can i swap the site around??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i swap the site around??

What i mean is, I live in Colnbrook, Slough and i'm on the Flightpath for Heathrow Arrivals & Departures, depending on the time of day....however the website shows the reservoirs to the left and then the runway to the right, but is there a way to do a mirror image? because where i live the Airport is to my Left and the reservoirs are to my my right..

I hope that makes sense

Are you asking if the map can be rotated to show south at the top instead of north ?

ylis

Comment

Originally posted by ylis View Post
      Are you asking if the map can be rotated to show south at the top instead of north ?
      Hi Mate, I think, instead of N, E, S, W.. I need N, W, S , E... so North is still at the top, but , E & W swapped around

Comment

The mirroring you describe would only be needed if you would project the map at the ceiling.

Otherwise it's rotation only, mirroring makes no sense.
        But i'm not aware that it's a feature which is available.

Comment

Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
          The mirroring you describe would only be needed if you would project the map at the ceiling.

Otherwise it's rotation only, mirroring makes no sense.
          But i'm not aware that it's a feature which is available.
          No, what i mean is, if i look at Heathrow now on the website, the planes are landing left to right...reservoir to the left airport to the right, but my place is to the side of the flight path, so to me ...LIVE the planes are coming from the right & landing to the left, so the reservoir is to me right and airport to the left...

Comment

There's no option to change the map orientation.

I assume you're located north of the runways?
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by scfcstoke1 View Post
              No, what i mean is, if i look at Heathrow now on the website, the planes are landing left to right...reservoir to the left airport to the right, but my place is to the side of the flight path, so to me ...LIVE the planes are coming from the right & landing to the left, so the reservoir is to me right and airport to the left...
              Yeah i understand, but you need to rotate the map, try it on google maps and it will all line up nicely.

Just trying to say that "so North is still at the top, but , E & W swapped around" doesn't make sense.

You could always use the AR feature on the mobile phone or just open the website on a tablet/phone and turn that

Comment

Working...
              X