Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 280

Thread: Windows Setup/Feed Migration (virtualVM) Assistance

  1. #261
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by arash View Post
    Hi

    on the usb panel on dashboard, the red circle flashes and the connection between the dongles and the operating system is not established, like this:

    Attachment 10827

    & when in type fr24feed-status, i got this massage:

    Receiver:down ... failed

    fr24MLAT : not running ....failed
    Your original said it works fine and then does that? If so, software can't fix this. Your stick is going faulty and windows can't see it anymore

    Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  2. #262
    Captain abcd567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Toronto CYYZ
    Posts
    2,754

  3. #263
    Captain abcd567's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Toronto CYYZ
    Posts
    2,754
    Quote Originally Posted by arash View Post
    Hi

    on the usb panel on dashboard, the red circle flashes and the connection between the dongles and the operating system is not established, like this:

    Attachment 10827

    & when in type fr24feed-status, i got this massage:

    Receiver:down ... failed

    fr24MLAT : not running ....failed
    Possibly your Dongle is NOT attached to the VM. You have to attach it.
    The two screenshots below give steps to attach the dongle (steps 1 to 7):

    VM USB -1.pngVM USB -2.png

  4. #264
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by abcd567 View Post
    Possibly your Dongle is NOT attached to the VM. You have to attach it.
    The two screenshots below give steps to attach the dongle (steps 1 to 7):

    VM USB -1.pngVM USB -2.png
    After this, https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post122373

    I questioned if the stick is wedging and going offline. As it seems to work, then not. So he reinstalled to try 'fix' and made things worse
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  5. #265
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    After this, https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post122373

    I questioned if the stick is wedging and going offline. As it seems to work, then not. So he reinstalled to try 'fix' and made things worse
    So what can I do to fix this problem?

  6. #266
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by abcd567 View Post
    Possibly your Dongle is NOT attached to the VM. You have to attach it.
    The two screenshots below give steps to attach the dongle (steps 1 to 7):

    VM USB -1.pngVM USB -2.png
    I do all the steps according to the instructions.

  7. #267
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by abcd567 View Post
    Instead of this picture:

    Zadig-3.png

    I see this:

    zad4.jpg

    you can see the USB ID is ok.

    also, when I run rtl_test.exe, I got this massage:

    zad5.jpg

  8. #268
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    T-NZCH1, PP:PH New Zealand
    Posts
    5,006
    Quote Originally Posted by arash View Post
    So what can I do to fix this problem?
    It is still not clear to us. Please explain more


    Does it work at all
    Does it start to work then stop

    What stick is it

    If you look at windows device manager. Do you see it.

    Does dump1090 under windows (not the VM) work

    https://www.rtl-sdr.com/ads-b-decode...lable-windows/

    Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

  9. #269
    Passenger
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    It is still not clear to us. Please explain more


    Does it work at all
    Does it start to work then stop

    What stick is it

    If you look at windows device manager. Do you see it.

    Does dump1090 under windows (not the VM) work

    https://www.rtl-sdr.com/ads-b-decode...lable-windows/

    Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    yes it work when I use it to run SDRsharp.

    as I described on post #260, the the red circle start to flash & never stop.

    Which version should I download for Windows 7?

    6.jpg

    I got this massage when start dump1090.bat:

    7.jpg
    Last edited by arash; 2019-07-07 at 22:25.

  10. #270
    Captain
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    746
    Maybe in the Zadig drop down menu actually select the USB stick instead of the "bulk interface"?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •