Thread: Business subscription suspended

Passenger

Question Business subscription suspended

Hello,
    I am feeding data to FR24 but in the last 10 days, due to power outages, my receiver was not working.
    Now, my subscription plan is changed from Business to Basic. I have just restored the data feeding, and my radar T-LBWN3 is currently online.
    When will I get my business subscription back?
    Do I need to do something else?
    Thanks

Update:
    Issue resolved. Business subscription automatically renewed. You can close the topic.
    Last edited by vargeorg; 2017-01-07 at 11:03. Reason: Info Update

Passenger
    Yeah this happens. I think you get a few days grace and then it's off until you feed data again.

I had it happen when, before going away I switched off the power to my network switch, cutting off the pi from the internet.

Team FR24
    Yes, this happens when a feed has been offline for over a week. Once it starts uploading data again, your subscription will automatically be upgraded back to Business.
    --

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan View Post
    Yes, this happens when a feed has been offline for over a week. Once it starts uploading data again, your subscription will automatically be upgraded back to Business.
    Excuse me, you mentioned the FEED, which I can't understand very well, does the FEED mean "as a Golden subscriber, I need to log onto the webpage where I can see real-time flights at least once a week?
    Thank you

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDGBOY View Post
    Excuse me, you mentioned the FEED, which I can't understand very well, does the FEED mean "as a Golden subscriber, I need to log onto the webpage where I can see real-time flights at least once a week?
    Thank you
    No. Data feeders who supply aircraft data get an account. Part of the agreement is feeding 24/7. If you stop feeding, your account is downgraded.

Payment subscribers will only get this, if they stop paying.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers