Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter not working

Hi All,

Since about a week my filter "Airport" does not work any longer. Normaly I set the filter on AMS,LHR,CDG,FRA to see in- / outcoming flights from that airport only. Since last week I see only "AMS" flights on my screen with the filter "On".

What is going wrong here or do I something wrong?

Any help will be welcome. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards, Hans
    -
    13 NM East of EHAM
    -

I'm also having a 'funny' experience with filters - in my case I'm filtering by radar and have a set group but several times a week and possibly more frequently, my filter list is altered back to older lists. I know this because I once added a radar with a typo and it often reverts to this older list.

I've tried a bit of detective work to see if it happens if I log in / log out on a different device but can't see any pattern .... Anyone else experiencing this ??

ylis

Comment

I also having problem with filters since about the site is down on march 25. I can only use one Fleet filter at the same time, when i try to add another one it looks like disable both.

Comment

Hi All,

Since about a couple of weeks my filter "Airport" does not work any longer. Normaly I set the filter on AMS,LHR,CDG,FRA to see in- / outcoming flights from that airport only. Since a couple of weeks I see only "AMS" flights on my screen with the filter "On".

Kind Regards, Hans
        -
        13 NM East of EHAM
        -

Comment

Originally posted by Bierboum View Post
          Hi All,

Since about a couple of weeks my filter "Airport" does not work any longer. Normaly I set the filter on AMS,LHR,CDG,FRA to see in- / outcoming flights from that airport only. Since a couple of weeks I see only "AMS" flights on my screen with the filter "On".

Kind Regards, Hans
          Moved.

This is NOT a future request!

And you already made a thread!

If it is that important, email support. They do not check the forums as priority. And are likely the only ones able to answer
          Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-04-14, 11:11.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Filter

Sorry for that. I Contacted support in between.

Thank you!

Kind regards, Hans
            -
            13 NM East of EHAM
            -

Comment

Working...
            X