Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in for testing a "Cantenna on Steroids"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in for testing a "Cantenna on Steroids"?

Hi,
    I am looking for experienced antenna builders and testers with good receivers and (hopefully) antenna analyzers who have built some antennas and compared them in the same location over some days/weeks to be able to make conclusions of how they perform.
    I have named this brainfart (?) of mine a "Cantenna on Steroids" and you can retrieve the full details by sending me an e-mail at oh6my@sral.fi
    It has performed excitingly well here indoors in my Ham-shack on my book-shelf and outperformed a lot of different spiders, cantennas, bi-quads, 6 el. co-co, and geco:s etc.
    So I need a second opinion in case I've been seeing things before I go public with this.
    -Hans

Originally posted by HAm View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking for experienced antenna builders and testers with good receivers and (hopefully) antenna analyzers who have built some antennas and compared them in the same location over some days/weeks to be able to make conclusions of how they perform.
    I have named this brainfart (?) of mine a "Cantenna on Steroids" and you can retrieve the full details by sending me an e-mail at oh6my@sral.fi
    It has performed excitingly well here indoors in my Ham-shack on my book-shelf and outperformed a lot of different spiders, cantennas, bi-quads, 6 el. co-co, and geco:s etc.
    So I need a second opinion in case I've been seeing things before I go public with this.
    -Hans
    Progress! One builder/tester on board who has reproduced my antenna with some small changes in dimensions. He also suggested I should rename the thing to "Tarantula" because of the design. So OH6MY:s "Tarantula" it is.
    I would like more testers to join in and give feedback/critcs and suggestions for improvement.
    -Hans

Comment

Working...
    X