This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riki
    THEN there are no ways to work around without installing linux and emulators? and you can not configure the rebroadcast server in virtual radar server on win10?
    No. Rebroadcast server does not work in that way. Nor does FR24feed accept data from anything but their linux software
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

RIP FR24 for me :-(

Comment

Originally posted by riki View Post
        RIP FR24 for me :-(
        I gave the bird to Flightaware when they did the same, but was happy to spend some time (but not money) on FR24 as it has better apps and web site.

Comment

I agree with you

Comment

I have been using a SBS-3 with the WindowsFeeder for FR24 for many years and to my complete satisfaction and would like to continue to supply FR24 with data. An RPi with DVBT stick is out of the question for me. If FR24 does not offer a reasonable alternative, they will have to do without my data and I'm probably not alone with that.

Comment

Originally posted by eddh6 View Post
              I have been using a SBS-3 with the WindowsFeeder for FR24 for many years and to my complete satisfaction and would like to continue to supply FR24 with data. An RPi with DVBT stick is out of the question for me. If FR24 does not offer a reasonable alternative, they will have to do without my data and I'm probably not alone with that.
              And that is my stance also

Comment

Originally posted by eddh6 View Post
                If that's out of the question, the community has provided a free solution if there is some CPU and ram to spare since there's no official alternate if you wish to keep business status.

The following are tested alternatives for feeding if your receiver was a windows based setup TAKE NOTE: These instructions are not for the feint of heart. They are complex. They do involve some learning Some SBS Receivers are still NOT supported Raspberry PI + DVB Stick + PI24 although come with a cost. May be easier for some

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I have just followed the link you supplied and I have no idea what the hell it's talking about,I'm not a computer programmer,I'm a 60 year old planespotter that's spent his life in construction,that's not an answer to the problem it is a problem itself.

Comment

Pants! this is.

My feeder subscription is no more, 10+ and this, PANTS

Comment

• planespotter said
                      I have just followed the link you supplied and I have no idea what the hell it's talking about,I'm not a computer programmer,I'm a 60 year old planespotter that's spent his life in construction,that's not an answer to the problem it is a problem itself.
                      I was in the same state of mind than you some weeks ago when my Windows feed was stopped as I said here :

Hello SBS users (that still stick around) We know there is a sudden increase in users discovering the windows feeder suddenly stopped working around 7-May. And as of today only a few will notice by way of their subscription downgrading Often users come into the forum for help, get it, and are never seen from again until

It would appear that I have overacted as Oblivian said but nevertheless It worked. I'm also in my 60's and it was almost going back to school with the Linux matter but finally I achieved!
                      What you need is time and a spare laptop and do exactly what abcd567 wrote. I was reluctant at the beginning but because I could not see other solutions I decided to have a go et voila. It is tedious for a non-Linux speaking person but "qui ne tente rien n'a rien" (nothing ventured nothing gained).
                      I would recommend you to have a try. The final recompense is when, inside Chromium, everything turn green!
                      Best regards
                      SBS 1e- LAN connected

Comment

• This is still pants!

Should have at least had some form of subscriptions for a year or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by memememe View Post
                          This is still pants!

Should have at least had some form of subscriptions for a year or so.
                          The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                            thanks Oblivian, are you saying its worth contacting FR24

Comment

• Originally posted by memememe View Post
                              thanks Oblivian, are you saying its worth contacting FR24
                              Doubt it.

Despite the many disappointments and feelings from users. We've all had to take the hit and adapt just the same. And unfortunately voices aren't heard on forums.

Although it looked hopeful with the additions of the Release/Request enhancement threads they too appear abandoned even though there has been a number of changes to the web front end. The customer interaction soon dropped off again.

The only remaining solution to get users feelings across I can suggest is the official channels.

Comment

• OK and thanks for the standing Oblivian. Am contacting

Comment

Working...
                                X