fr24feed Connection Terminated Loop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fr24feed Connection Terminated Loop

I am trying to run fr24feed.exe on a Windows 8.1 system, with no luck. I keep getting the dreaded Connection Terminated loop, and never get connected. This same thing happens when I tried installing fr24feed on a Windows 10 PC.

I’ve been through all of the forum messages I could find, and have not been able to clear the problem.

I am using a NooElec receiver marked:
    NooElec
    R820T SDR & DVB-T
    NESDR Mini

I have run zadig-2.4.exe to install the device driver.
    Windows device manager lists the DVB-T stick as device RTL2832U, and shows the driver to be ‘libusb-win32’

If I run mr-dump1090 with the –net option, the program returns:
    ` Capture.JPG

I believe this means a connection to the receiver is not taking place, but I am not sure.

Can anyone offer any guidance on how to get fr24feed running with this DVB-T stick?

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Attached Files

Please check this:
    How To Test If Your DVB-T RTL SDR Dongle Is Healthy Following two options are described below: OPTION-1: Dongle plugged into Raspberry Pi. OPTION-2: Dongle plugged into Windows Computer. . OPTION-1: Dongle plugged into Raspberry Pi. STEP-1: Install the test tools package rtl-sdr sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install

Posting the log from fr24feed would make sense.

Please post the fr24feed.ini (you can replace the fr24key with xxxx)
    Last edited by wiedehopf; 2019-03-15, 17:51.

Comment

Wiedehopf - Wow - you're the best!
      You've got no idea how many hours I've spent on this, and you one post solved the problem. I'm now up and running.
      Many thanks,
      Kevin

Comment

What was the actual problem?

Also i didn't write that nice thread i linked, so i suspect that thread by abcd567 might have fixed it

(Why isn't that sticky anyway?)

Comment

It turned out to be the driver loaded by zadig-2.4. The wrong driver was loaded for the DVB-T stick.
          Based on the screen shots in the thread you sent over, I saw they were using a different driver, so I switched to that driver, and suddenly all was working.

I then went to the flightradar24 site - and immediately saw that they had automagically switched me over to the free business subscription.
          Yep - I'm a happy camper, and I sure appreciate your great help.
          Kevin

Comment

Occasionally w10 auto updates the driver so be prepared for it to happen later down the line too

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi Oblivian,
              Thanks for the heads-up on that. I'll keep and eye out for that.
              This forum was great for helping me with this problem.
              Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post

(Why isn't that sticky anyway?)
                It is now
                --

Comment

Working...
                X