realtime data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• realtime data

When will they ever fix the feedproblem? Since the update I dont get any realtime data for flightradar 24 on my PC.(on the smartphone it works though). The aircrafts moves on the map, but no speed, altitude, vertical speed or heading. Only showing these parameters at the time of selecting an aircraft, but no updates until deselect an selecting again. Same on both my computers (win7/firefox + win 10/chrome) I guess I'm not the only one. Been quite a while now.

Originally posted by stapeln View Post
    The aircrafts moves on the map, but no speed, altitude, vertical speed or heading. Only showing these parameters at the time of selecting an aircraft, but no updates until deselect an selecting again. Same on both my computers (win7/firefox + win 10/chrome) I guess I'm not the only one. Been quite a while now.
    I am experiencing this too.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Same as on mine as well. The flight data seems to update only very intermittently maybe after 2 or 3 minutes. Not liking this update so far.

Comment

One wonders about the purpose of some software "updates". I had not noticed this bug until you guys pointed it out because recently I have not been looking at traffic around airports where it will obviously be most evident. I've just looked at a plane that has clearly just landed at a sea level airport where FR24 easily provides accurate ground coverage, the trail was white but altitude showing 2200ft and speed 242km/hr. In one step it then slammed down to 0ft and 28km/hr. Together with other bugs, it is hard to see any improvement or enhancement to the user experience with this latest update so why do it?

Comment

The secondary data such as IAS oder GPS Altitude (available in Premium packages) still refresh every 8 seconds as they should. But the primary data (e.g. calibrated altitude, vertical speed, ground speed) only update every 90 seconds since the new information panel last week. The refresh rate of the aircraft labels on the map are affected as well. The position data seem to be okay.
          Tested in Firefox and Chrome.

Yves

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Same as on mine as well. The flight data seems to update only very intermittently maybe after 2 or 3 minutes. Not liking this update so far.
            This update just proofs the saying "dont try to fix something that ain't broke"

Comment

It seems they fixed it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X