No announcement yet.

Web page update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like FR24 bottled it at the last minute and the infamous Radar code lives on, albeit hidden away.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

It has somewhat of a deterrent level however, you need to re-expand it for every change of selection.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that when full screen is selected and a plane is clicked on the map, the black box right at the top of the left panel (it shows flight number and airline info) turns jet black with no info? I've tried it on a few computers with three different versions of Windows but only Chrome as a browser.

Comment

This is what I see under Windows 7 and Chrome version 72.0.3626.119 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Looks OK to me.

01.jpg
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Thanks for a clue in your screenshot. I don't normally have aircraft photos visible. When they are are turned on, the black box does not appear. This is just sloppy coding and testing.

Comment

Originally posted by airnrail View Post
              I don't normally have aircraft photos visible. When they are are turned on, the black box does not appear. This is just sloppy coding and testing.
              Thanks, tested with photos turned off and you are correct.

The flight info is blacked out and I agree "sloppy coding and testing". Or maybe sloppy coding and no testing?
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Interesting, it works correctly in Firefox. Not Chrome.

05.jpg
                Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Turning off "Animate Aircraft" only survives the session.

After reloading the page the slider still is set correctly to off.
                  But the option is clearly on until you move the slider to on and then off again.

(I don't particularly like the interpolation and also it makes my laptop run hot)

Comment

I mostly don't have it switched on either. Having to reset it every session has been an on and off issue for a long time but for a few months before this recent update, it was working correctly for me but you are right it is now kaput again.

Comment

Working...
                    X