Random dropouts and strange log entries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random dropouts and strange log entries

Over the last 4 days I have been experiencing random dropouts of anything from a few minutes to half an hour, previously my feed has been rock solid.
    I have tried rebooting both my router and the FR24 box but the dropouts keep returning.
    The FR log file has repeated entries along the line of:
    2019-02-11 19:48:22 | [w]Fall back to HTTP for error: Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates
    However the log file still shows data as being sent during the ‘outages’
    When I look at the stats page (https://www.flightradar24.com/accoun...stats/?id=4114) it shows me as connected but with an upload rate of 0 Bytes/s during the outages.
    Has anyone seen this behaviour from a FR24 box? And more importantly can anyone suggest how to fix it?
    Is it an error with the FR24 certificate server?
    FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Support will... support their own gear and be able to see the diagnostics if it is an issue.

For non FR24 feeders the fix is to add a few lines. But I don't think you have that ability

I am having an UPTIME issue, which I could not immediately find back on the forum. My apologies in case I overlooked it, I am new to the FR24 forum. Last week, I bought a PiAware Aircraft Tracking Kit, with PiAware v3.6.2 pre-installed. First, I made sure to get this kit in operation succesfully. After some initial start
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Support will... support their own gear and be able to see the diagnostics if it is an issue.

For non FR24 feeders the fix is to add a few lines. But I don't think you have that ability

https://forum.flightradar24.com/thre...l=1#post111868
      Thanks, if it doesn’t clear up I will contact support, I was hoping that it was something others were seeing particularly the certificate error.
      FR24 F-EGLF1, Blitzortung station 878, OGN Aldersht2, PilotAware PWAldersht, PlanePlotter M7.

Comment

Working...
      X