Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing file

Hi Guys;
    I am currently installing my SBS-1 onto a new machine but I cannot find a file that produces these marker/heading lines as seen in the pic below. Can anyone point me to where I could download the file from the net?
    regards clive
    20190105_103751.jpg

They will be in your old SBSResource folder.

Outline files.

Found same place as the other link I posted

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks once again Mike. I swopped over the outline files but they did not appear so I will take a look on the link provided, regards clive.

Comment

I think the 'UK Airspace' Ones will be what you need.

They have the centrelines and VOR roses according to description for each airfield which is what the circles and lines are in pic.

However can't see the direct link on second check.. These too may have been discontinued due to age/breeches

But do know theres a heap in SBSResources folder if you can find the bundle. Or, similarly if you have access to old install/machine. Copy off the .out files
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Yeh just tried Bones page and it's all gone I will trawl through my old laptop to find it as it must be there, regards clive.

Comment

Anmer may have a 'backup' or other storage location of them on RS too..
            Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-01-05, 11:00.

Comment

All good, managed to find the correct file, thanks for all your help guys, regards clive.

Comment

Working...
              X