Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No registrations showing

Hi Guys;
    I have just installed my SBS-1 on to a new computer and although I have the hexcodes and flight numbers showing both in the airline list and plotting on the radar, the registrations are not appearing despite having the registration column ticked in the aircraft list grid settings, any ideas as to where I am going wrong?

kind regards clive.

Probably needs the basestation.sqb copied from old install to ensure as up to date as that was?
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks Oblivian. It's actually years since Ive played with the SBS as its been running on a standalone laptop for ages. Could I not find an SQB online to download?

regards clive.

Comment

Not anymore it seems, Most the popular ones (mantma) have gone down. Not sure who requested it, but may have had a C&D

Thats the database file that has the hex and tied up registrations to display locally, The only other way may be to get a plugin that looks them up on the web and starts populating it.

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks again. I have now remembered how to do it so that will be my first job tomorrow, kind regards clive.

Comment

Originally posted by superspotter View Post
            Thanks Oblivian. It's actually years since Ive played with the SBS as its been running on a standalone laptop for ages.
            Copy your sqb file from the laptop. If you need help, send me a PM via the Radarspotting forum.
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Thanks Anmer, will see how I get on, regards clive.

Comment

Working...
              X