re: AAI N1201SA analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: AAI N1201SA analyzer

Greetings all. I see some of you use the AAI N1201SA analyzer. I was thinking of purchasing one maybe after the Christmas holidays but I just downloaded the user manual (English version) and it is a little hard to follow. Do any of the owners have input about the product and any advice about sorting thru the "instructions"?

Thanks
    de WA4CHQ/qrp 99% cw since 1972. Linux using SLACKWARE since 2000

Originally posted by luckylindy View Post
    Greetings all. I see some of you use the AAI N1201SA analyzer. I was thinking of purchasing one maybe after the Christmas holidays but I just downloaded the user manual (English version) and it is a little hard to follow. Do any of the owners have input about the product and any advice about sorting thru the "instructions"?

Thanks
    Working through the instruction booklet with the unit in hand took a little time to work it all out, but it works just as described. As an amateur licence holder it was well within my ability to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
      Working through the instruction booklet with the unit in hand took a little time to work it all out, but it works just as described. As an amateur licence holder it was well within my ability to understand.
      Tnx for the reply Stealth. I have no doubt that it will work just fine. I looked at the manual again. Like you said, figuring out the functions and making tests will be much easier if I actually had the device here.

Comment

Good morning, abcd567....thanks so much for the info! I haven't had a chance to go thru all of the links but I'm looking forward to it later today when I can take my time. After I post this, I will watch the video. My experience with antennas has been basic and mostly in the HF bands using simple swr meters. I've just started to track planes in my area and already I know I want to see better results. OK, now on to the video! Thanks again.

Comment

de WA4CHQ/qrp 99% cw

Comment

abcd567..... I just finished watching the video! tnx Hopefully the price won't go up in 2019..... Looking forward to purchasing one.
            those last links above look familiar...

Comment

here's another vid that is helpful:
              https://youtu.be/ZpKoLvqOWyc

Comment

Working...
              X