Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghostflights approaching EDDF (Frankfurt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
    I'll be monitoring your future posts very carefully.
    Beware the rush!

Comment

Here's another one for Mike to explain.

Third party data sources messing up all the data yet again.

B-1178 delivered HSN to CKG a few hours ago as CCA048 hex 7814BA.

Evidence of the live flight and live hex :

CCA0482.jpg

But wait.. it's now turned into an A320 !

CCA0481.jpg

CCA0483.jpg

Who is responsible for these edits and why is nothing being done to stop them filling the database with garbage?

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
        Here's another one for Mike to explain.

Third party data sources messing up all the data yet again.

B-1178 delivered HSN to CKG a few hours ago as CCA048 hex 7814BA.

Evidence of the live flight and live hex :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9967[/ATTACH]

But wait.. it's now turned into an A320 !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9968[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9969[/ATTACH]

Who is responsible for these edits and why is nothing being done to stop them filling the database with garbage?
        I don't think using a Chinese flight at this point in time is a very good example to reinforce your theory. You contributed to this thread recently:

You know China is a special country and always says no to unclear things. The case is Chinese government issued new "RADIO REGULATIONS OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA" with the prohibition on providing radio data(parameters) to overseas organization and it has already been effective on December 1st(Beijing Time).

Comment

That has nothing to do with it. The mismatches as illustrated above have been happening for years. The only reason I'm posting them (again) is because Mike is denial that the site has as many bugs as are being reported. The evidence speaks for itself.

Comment

The only reason I'm posting them (again) is because Mike is denial that the site has as many bugs as are being reported. The evidence speaks for itself.
            I don't dispute there are "bugs". It's an inherent feature of all software. But I use FR24 everyday and, with a few, minor exceptions, find the product usable and helpful. And Mike isn't in denial.

It seems you're determined to rubbish FR24 for some reason and want to lay it on as thick as you can, calling people "clowns" and for them to be sacked.

You've made your point, now leave Mike to investigate and report back. But if he doesn't, I can understand why.
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I don't dispute there are "bugs". It's an inherent feature of all software. But I use FR24 everyday and, with a few, minor exceptions, find the product usable and helpful. And Mike isn't in denial.

It seems you're determined to rubbish FR24 for some reason and want to lay it on as thick as you can, calling people "clowns" and for them to be sacked.

You've made your point, now leave Mike to investigate and report back. But if he doesn't, I can understand why.
              With all due respect, I haven't seen it posted anywhere that you have been appointed as Mike's spokesperson so I'm not sure what any of this discussion has to do with you? Mike is perfectly capable of speaking for himself and he requested that people post the bugs so that is what I am doing. If the discussion here is not to your liking then may I suggest you move along to other threads where you may fnd the content there more to your liking.

Comment

That has nothing to do with it. The mismatches as illustrated above have been happening for years. The only reason I'm posting them (again) is because Mike is denial that the site has as many bugs as are being reported. The evidence speaks for itself.
                No long term user would dispute that there are bugs - always have been probably always will be. FR24 may not the best product for data but it leaves other flight trackers for dead in terms of global coverage, visible aircraft and graphic rendition. If you're a keen spotter you need to use to more than one. Horses for courses.

Comment

With all due respect, I haven't seen it posted anywhere that you have been appointed as Mike's spokesperson so I'm not sure what any of this discussion has to do with you?
                  If you wish to have a private conversation with Mike from FR24, I suggest you contact him directly.

Or you can post messages on the forum. But, as is common practice, others may present alternative views and, sometimes, disagree. It helps to be polite and add a touch of humour, now and again.

So, unless you've been appointed an Administrator, you're not going stop to me, or others, posting on this thread (which you've taken off topic).
                  Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

More bugs ! (your input isn't required thank you Anmer )

When clicking on 'load more flights' it simply duplicates the same list underneath.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Is Mike even looking at these or has he gone back into hibernation hoping that these bugs get forgotten about so he doesn't have to fix the code?
                    Last edited by rik130; 2018-12-17, 20:44.

Comment

More bugs ! (your input isn't required thank you Anmer )
                      Same aircraft which you've already reported. You need to conserve energy.

How about posting all the flights and links that work instead?
                      Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Same aircraft which you've already reported. You need to conserve energy.

How about posting all the flights and links that work instead?
                        It's a COMPLETELY different bug. Please keep out of the thread if you have nothing constructive to add.

Comment

Please keep out of the thread if you have nothing constructive to add.
                          Sorry, no can do.
                          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Just upgraded to Gold. Features TRUE AIRSPEED, INDICATED AIRSPEED, MACH, WIND, TEMP (& sometimes) GPS ALTITUDE not showing up.
                            Searched, but no solution found.
                            FLIGHTRADAR24.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by LoneOwl View Post
                              Just upgraded to Gold. Features TRUE AIRSPEED, INDICATED AIRSPEED, MACH, WIND, TEMP (& sometimes) GPS ALTITUDE not showing up.
                              Searched, but no solution found.
                              FLIGHTRADAR24.jpg
                              Totally unrelated to this 2018 thread. But look at the source. Satellite. It's a one off ping, not realtime so cant get that data
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Totally unrelated to this 2018 thread. But look at the source. Satellite. It's a one off ping, not realtime so cant get that data
                                Thank you. I'll try to find the correct thread. In the meantime, I do see it's on satellite, however, even on ADS-B, they don't have the info. I just happened to pick that one.
                                Again, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X