Load Earlier Flights button not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Load Earlier Flights button not working

I have a Gold subscription, which I thought should enable me to view flights up to 365 days ago. From the website, I am currently trying to load and play Emirates flight EK3 from Dubai to London Heathrow which departed on 10 August 2018. The flight history initially only shows flights back to 9 September. When I click on the "load earlier flights" button, the button text changes into "Please wait. Loading..." and from then on, nothing happens, while the button no longer works.
    How can this be fixed so that I can load and play back that flight (which I traveled on myself, that's why) ? Thanks for any help.
    Regards,
    Emile Bax.
    Cheers,
    Emile Bax.

I suspect related to both

All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

and

All about Flightradar24.com web page and Flightradar24 apps. No discussions about feeding data to Flightradar24.

On first load of the history page for that one, it told me not found. And on 2nd attempt, I get the same as yourself.

So unless a drastic change of callsign occurred prior to that date, It's probably tied in with all the other reported issues.

And since they asked for examples.. The hover over turns into a STOP/cannot do sign.

fr24error.png

/edit

To add, before its asked. Saved Cookies weren't involved - ingocnito mode, was also tried along side normal existing cookie/session data with same result
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2018-12-09, 04:32.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for the screen capture, I hadn't thought of that. Yes I got the STOP sign as well. Looks like this is one example of things having gone south after a website update. I do hope it'll be fixed. Only just joined to post here, but sofar have had no need to since FR24 has been performing very well for me.
      Cheers,
      Emile Bax.

Comment

Yes, same issue here too. It just sits there saying Loading.. Please Wait and doesn't get any further. Also on the rare occasions it does load, it just shows a repeat of the same flights above with the same dates. You can keep clicking the 'load more flights' button infinitely and all you get are endless repeats of the same block of flights you've already looked at.

Comment

Definitely something wrong.

I can see some recent flights operated by an aircraft that can't be found on the url link from the aircraft's flight history or searching for the specific flight. For example SQ51.

That flight could be searched last week.
          Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Afternoon,

I also have a Gold subscription & can only get one page of history.
            Clicking on Load Earlier Flights does nothing.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Alec
            Alec.

Comment

It's been broken for months despite being raised in several threads which Mike has seen and read. But as is typical of him, he disappears back into the shadows whenever there is work to do and bugs to fix, hoping that everyone forgets about them and stops mentioning them.

If history repeats itself what you can expect to happen is one day you'll find the site design and layout has changed and a bunch of useless "new features" added that no-one asked for which will break the functionality of a bunch of other stuff that had been working fine up to that point. In fact, it was the last site redesign that broke the functionality of the flight history pages that this very thread is talking about .

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                It's been broken for months despite being raised in several threads which Mike has seen and read. But as is typical of him, he disappears back into the shadows whenever there is work to do and bugs to fix, hoping that everyone forgets about them and stops mentioning them.

If history repeats itself what you can expect to happen is one day you'll find the site design and layout has changed and a bunch of useless "new features" added that no-one asked for which will break the functionality of a bunch of other stuff that had been working fine up to that point. In fact, it was the last site redesign that broke the functionality of the flight history pages that this very thread is talking about .
                Thanks!

Could be a downgrade next time the subs.are due then..unless it's fixed.
                Paying for the service & not getting it.
                Alec.

Comment

Working...
                X