Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot recover my station key

Hey folks,

after I was moving within my hometown and trying to start feeding again now my feeder application failed to login.
    I then deleted the config file and wanted to log back in, i saved my key for that.

Unfortunately neither my key is accepted nor the key recovery web page is functioning at all. Is there any issue at the moment?

How long ago did you stop feeding ? If its been a while, FR24 did a 'clean up' in early August so maybe your registration has been cancelled. If so, try emailing Support.

ylis

Comment

If your key is still valid then it should show up in "my data sharing" when you login but if its not there then you can either signup for one yourself or email support.
      --

Comment

Have the same problem. Had to change computer due to a catastrophic failure, moved software into another computer, now it asks for my sharing key.

Went to http://feed.flighradar24.com/forgotten_key.php and that page does not exist (error 404) and "my sharing" at fr24 webpage does not show my sharing key.

Seems there is no way to recover it?

Comment

Originally posted by FenixDigital View Post
          Have the same problem. Had to change computer due to a catastrophic failure, moved software into another computer, now it asks for my sharing key.

Went to http://feed.flighradar24.com/forgotten_key.php and that page does not exist (error 404) and "my sharing" at fr24 webpage does not show my sharing key.

Seems there is no way to recover it?
          They auto delete after no use now.
          if you have a valid one it shows on the feeder stats page to re use for reinstall
          The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

They auto delete after no use now.
            if you have a valid one it shows on the feeder stats page to re use for reinstall
            The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.
            Thank you very much!
            It's true. Didn't notice until I've read that in another thread.

Comment

Working...
            X