Indian feeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian feeders

Do we have any Indian feeders reading these forums?

If none reply, there's your answer.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Are you an Indian feeder, Anmer? Your name looks a bit Indian!

Comment

Yeah and that's my Palomino horse.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Confused

Comment

With the 10-15+ attempting to join I'm blacklisting a day, I doubt there's many legitimate members. They are active around the time of incidents however.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

I'm looking for Indian feeders or mode-s receiver users based in India. Other parts of the world have their own local feeder threads so I'm hoping to drum up some discussion from the Indian folks.

Comment

"Indian" has two meanings:
                (1) Red Indians
                (2) Citizens of the country named "India"

Which one applies to this thread?

Comment

If you need it explaining then it's pretty safe to say that this thread is not for you and you can move along to the next one.

Comment

It's been along time since I last posted here. As Oblivian mentioned, there are a few Indian feeders (as in people from India) around on the forums but they usually get active only around incidents. Not much discussion on a regular basis. As for me, I have been feeding regularly off a Raspberry Pi installation since around 2014. T-VABB7 on FR24.
                    T-VABB7 | RTL dongle + Raspberry Pi + dump1090 + Bulgarian 5dBi collinear

Comment

Originally posted by Jayant View Post
                      It's been along time since I last posted here. As Oblivian mentioned, there are a few Indian feeders (as in people from India) around on the forums but they usually get active only around incidents. Not much discussion on a regular basis. As for me, I have been feeding regularly off a Raspberry Pi installation since around 2014. T-VABB7 on FR24.
                      If the feeder at HYD is reading this, please reconnect your feed! Missing lots of MLAT traffic from HYD and surrounding airfields! The feed is very useful. FR24 refuse to provide a receiver as apparently the area is well covered.

Comment

Originally posted by VOHY View Post
                        If the feeder at HYD is reading this, please reconnect your feed! Missing lots of MLAT traffic from HYD and surrounding airfields! The feed is very useful. FR24 refuse to provide a receiver as apparently the area is well covered.
                        Keep in mind (if only off today) the server is refusing connections at present around the world too since about 0900utc. May be a victim like my uploads

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

It is not only you, but world wide for feeders.

Network issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                            Keep in mind (if only off today) the server is refusing connections at present around the world too since about 0900utc. May be a victim like my uploads

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                            No it's been down for some weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                              I'm looking for Indian feeders or mode-s receiver users based in India. Other parts of the world have their own local feeder threads so I'm hoping to drum up some discussion from the Indian folks.
                              F-VEBD1 - Bagdogra Airport (Bagdogra / Siliguri) (VEBD / IXB) - Siliguri, India

Try contacting Dipendra Dev Raikut through his youtube channel... he is active and I'm sure he would love to hear from you. I've chatted with him back in 2013 when he got his radio... I got mine at the same time.

His installation video #1

www.ADS-B.ca

Comment

Working...
                              X