No announcement yet.

Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No planes showing on the live map. Quiet day in Washington state then?

Live Flight Tracker Real Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.jpg

Comment

"Working on an issue affecting some users not being able to see traffic on the site/in the app. We’ll be back to busy skies for everyone shortly." - Facebook

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Playback is still broken. Icon and time line doesn't move when using the slider. Is that same for you Oblivian?

Comment

How's this for what a joke of a company this is. I raised a ticket for the non-working playback. Ciaran has just replied to me :

"Please note that I have passed these comments to our development team so they can look into this and consider adding these features/fixes in a future release."

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
            Playback is completely broken again. The plane icon won't move from the origin airport when using the time slider and there are no times specified in the box below it. Where is Mike? No response to any bug reports in weeks. Has he finally been sacked by the owners and they're recruiting for some experienced web developers?
            Mate, I think Mike IS one of the owners.

Comment

Originally posted by airnrail View Post
              Mate, I think Mike IS one of the owners.
              His name doesn't appear on official company ownership records. Regardless, he is responsible for the coding and making sure the site functions properly and there are more bugs than an African jungle. It's high time someone took responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                His name doesn't appear on official company ownership records. Regardless, he is responsible for the coding and making sure the site functions properly and there are more bugs than an African jungle. It's high time someone took responsibility.
                Just curious, do you have any coding/programming experience?

Comment

Can someone please help me with where to find the ICAO list of color codes to enter my aircraft into the system? ICAO websites that I have found do not respond to searches, nor does this one.

Many thanks

Comment

Something I scratched up in the early hours after seeing continual updates to DBASE thread recently with WRONG country allocations (or out of range)

Works in google Sheets / Office 2010+

Not absolute, but good for reference checks-
                    Results out of range of normal HEX allocation incorrectly select closest region - cannot stop this at this time but hope to put a 'CHECK DATA/DO NOT POST' Alert

Hope to put it into an array and have PHP/Lookup page available to members

Better than looking silly..

/edit. Apparently I'm not allowed to share the zipped xls (it got removed), And not going to direct from Sheets for various reasons. But this is what I did

hexdecode.JPG
                    Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-02-09, 07:30.
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Anyone got ideas on these DDxxxx claims?

Most registers have D* as reserved. I don't see them being used in both germany, demnark and south africa...

DDE1B2 3E6012
                      D-KBOS
                      AS26
                      Schleicher ASW 27-18E (ASG 29E)
                      Private

9) DDF0DD
                      D-KGLI
                      GLID
                      Jonker JS3 Rapture
                      03-004
                      Private

DDEC0C
                      OY-EXB
                      EB29
                      Binder EB 29
                      Alfa-Gruppen
                      2013-00-00

DDEE18
                      ZS-GEZ
                      GLID
                      Jonker JS3 Rapture
                      03-008
                      Private

Comment

FLARM codes

Comment

Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
                          FLARM codes
                          Righty ho then.

Wasn't aware they were handled separately here. I thought was 3rd party supplied data

Comment

You cant mention 3rd party data, I get banned for it

I suspect you are correct it is third party data, but the codes still need decoding. FLARM codes are not country dependant, they are system dependant. There are a few codes already in the DB, which is great until the aircraft then start using ADSB and we get double entries...

Comment

And I thought making a lookup table (that was quickly becoming tainted with Brittish colonial regions WITHIN the G- range) was hard enough to deal with as it was.

At least they all appear to be within the DD 'reserved' bank. Means can care a little less about their respective allocation/country.

Pretty sure they're not all Bermuda/VP banks, but scattered throughout the range.
                              icaohex.JPG

Comment

IOM uses 43E716 - 43E7FF and 43E800 - 43E8FF and 43E900 - 43E9FF and 43EA00-43EAFF and 424B03-424BFF and 424C00-424CF7
                                Jersey 43F2CE-43F2FF (initial allocation)
                                Guernsey 43EAFE-43EBFF

Comment

Working...
                                X