Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Captain
    No planes showing on the live map. Quiet day in Washington state then?

Live Flight Tracker Real Time Flight Tracker Map Flightradar24.jpg

Super Moderator
    "Working on an issue affecting some users not being able to see traffic on the site/in the app. We’ll be back to busy skies for everyone shortly." - Facebook

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Captain
    Playback is still broken. Icon and time line doesn't move when using the slider. Is that same for you Oblivian?

Captain
    How's this for what a joke of a company this is. I raised a ticket for the non-working playback. Ciaran has just replied to me :

"Please note that I have passed these comments to our development team so they can look into this and consider adding these features/fixes in a future release."

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by rik130 View Post
    Playback is completely broken again. The plane icon won't move from the origin airport when using the time slider and there are no times specified in the box below it. Where is Mike? No response to any bug reports in weeks. Has he finally been sacked by the owners and they're recruiting for some experienced web developers?
    Mate, I think Mike IS one of the owners.

Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by airnrail View Post
    Mate, I think Mike IS one of the owners.
    His name doesn't appear on official company ownership records. Regardless, he is responsible for the coding and making sure the site functions properly and there are more bugs than an African jungle. It's high time someone took responsibility.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by rik130 View Post
    His name doesn't appear on official company ownership records. Regardless, he is responsible for the coding and making sure the site functions properly and there are more bugs than an African jungle. It's high time someone took responsibility.
    Just curious, do you have any coding/programming experience?

Passenger
    Can someone please help me with where to find the ICAO list of color codes to enter my aircraft into the system? ICAO websites that I have found do not respond to searches, nor does this one.

Many thanks

Super Moderator
    Something I scratched up in the early hours after seeing continual updates to DBASE thread recently with WRONG country allocations (or out of range)

Works in google Sheets / Office 2010+

Not absolute, but good for reference checks-
    Results out of range of normal HEX allocation incorrectly select closest region - cannot stop this at this time but hope to put a 'CHECK DATA/DO NOT POST' Alert

Hope to put it into an array and have PHP/Lookup page available to members

Better than looking silly..

/edit. Apparently I'm not allowed to share the zipped xls (it got removed), And not going to direct from Sheets for various reasons. But this is what I did

hexdecode.JPG
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-02-09 at 07:30.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Super Moderator
    Anyone got ideas on these DDxxxx claims?

Most registers have D* as reserved. I don't see them being used in both germany, demnark and south africa...

DDE1B2 3E6012
    D-KBOS
    AS26
    Schleicher ASW 27-18E (ASG 29E)
    Private

9) DDF0DD
    D-KGLI
    GLID
    Jonker JS3 Rapture
    03-004
    Private

DDEC0C
    OY-EXB
    EB29
    Binder EB 29
    Alfa-Gruppen
    2013-00-00

DDEE18
    ZS-GEZ
    GLID
    Jonker JS3 Rapture
    03-008
    Private