No announcement yet.

Discussion about Flightradar24 database

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean database of FR24. Because in Russian database of registration also another ADS

Comment

Russian aircrafts had 2 numbers: factory and serial. For example, RA-42418 had factory 4520423219118, and serial 15-10. Which one is correct to indicate as MSN?

2019-02-25_202033.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post
        Russian aircrafts had 2 numbers: factory and serial. For example, RA-42418 had factory 4520423219118, and serial 15-10. Which one is correct to indicate as MSN?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10294[/ATTACH]
        The correct serial number is already in the database.
        And in "Russiaplanes.net" is already in bold the correct number.

Comment

Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post
          Ok, I understand now

Comment

Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post
            In continuation of the question: can I write other aircrafts MSN, for check database of FR24? For example, RA-61710?

2019-02-25_211626.jpg

Comment

In continuation of the question: can I write other aircrafts MSN, for check database of FR24? For example, RA-61710?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10295[/ATTACH]
              This one in the database is wrong and JetPhotos is also wrong.

27015041010 "(Not 41-06) That is currently in the database."

Comment

Hi, guys
                How is it that aircraft with Russian registration and ADS, but on FR24 ADS read Czech registration?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10290[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10291[/ATTACH]
                Aircraft send min 3 things. Hexcode/ID, altitude, pilots entered callsign

Hex can be sent from up to 2 devices on plane. Cannot be changed by buttons.

Hex is used as identifier. Nothing else. If hex is not reprogrammed for new owner with new code, old registration is found by trackers only.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Changed submit method.

Means can append the URL with target search string now

Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                    Aircraft send min 3 things. Hexcode/ID, altitude, pilots entered callsign

Hex can be sent from up to 2 devices on plane. Cannot be changed by buttons.
                    Many GA transponders can be changed by buttons. My portable transponder stores ten aircraft and I can update/change easily by buttons Not as easy on integrated systems, older the system the more complex it is.

Comment

Aruba (for example HEX 484360) don't have a flag as Bermuda (for example HEX 42496D)?

Comment

Aruba (for example HEX 484360) don't have a flag as Bermuda (for example HEX 42496D)?
                        Where? Most VP lists have the British Isles within the British range. 40000-43FFFF from memory.

Aruba doesn't seem to have its own allocation outlined anywhere but included under the Netherlands range as it is governed by them.

Comment

Where? Most VP lists have the British Isles within the British range. 40000-43FFFF from memory.

Aruba doesn't seem to have its own allocation outlined anywhere but included under the Netherlands range as it is governed by them.

40000-43FFFF it's full the British range. I didn't find any official allocation range part for the British Isles. Or in Aruba there are few registered aircraft and it makes no sense to allocate part of the range?

Comment

You still didn't say where you saw no flag displaying?. Aruba is governed by the Netherlands. So where ever you see it, whole range should get Dutch flag. Just the prefix may not be PH.

If you mean on FR24, they aren't using the same blanket lookup ranges it seems.

In most cases, for software user side to display proper flag, the entire range is used. Or individual HEX/Binary if known and not many

https://radarspotting.com/forum/inde...a0cb7#msg39434 (Many P4-)

I used a mixture for VPs, working on bit address blocks (most cases 32) and various sources to break up the location/expected Prefix. Of course it's not likely to be 100% accurate either as they are so mixed (and some missing like 424436). But I do say that

hexrange.JPG

Comment

You still didn't say where you saw no flag displaying?. Aruba is governed by the Netherlands. So where ever you see it, whole range should get Dutch flag. Just the prefix may not be PH.

If you mean on FR24, they aren't using the same blanket lookup ranges it seems.

In most cases, for software user side to display proper flag, the entire range is used. Or individual HEX/Binary if known and not many

https://radarspotting.com/forum/inde...a0cb7#msg39434 (Many P4-)

I used a mixture for VPs, working on bit address blocks (most cases 32) and various sources to break up the location/expected Prefix. Of course it's not likely to be 100% accurate either as they are so mixed (and some missing like 424436). But I do say that

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10305[/ATTACH]
                              WOW...How complicated it is ...

Comment

Hex 5BA6C8, is it error of transponder? Because he must have 155764...

Comment

Working...
                                X