2012-00-00

Thanks
    It has been updated. Thanks.
    Toni
    FR24

Comment

• Originally posted by _toni View Post

It has been updated. Thanks.
      Thank you, country of reg is the UK not Canada..

Comment

• Hi,

This is my first post and I am not if here is the right place to post it or not. I am trying to analyze some data for a flight from Washington DC to New York. I have downloaded the CSV file from FlightRadar24. It seems the altitude for both airports is zero. However, if the altitude is with respect to the see level, this does not make sense because New York height is 4m and Washington DC height is almost 95 m. Is it with respect to the local ground? Would you please help me to understand this ?

Thank you,

Comment

• Originally posted by ShayanUmich View Post
          Hi,

This is my first post and I am not if here is the right place to post it or not. I am trying to analyze some data for a flight from Washington DC to New York. I have downloaded the CSV file from FlightRadar24. It seems the altitude for both airports is zero. However, if the altitude is with respect to the see level, this does not make sense because New York height is 4m and Washington DC height is almost 95 m. Is it with respect to the local ground? Would you please help me to understand this ?

Thank you,
          Hi, please send your request to support@fr24.com
          Toni
          FR24

Comment

• Hi,

I added informations about a plane in the forum "Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database" but it seems the database has not beeing updated. Is there any problem with the format of the informations ?

Here the post :
            The airplane information shown on FR24 is not transmitted by the airplane. The information comes from a database - Lookup associated to the unique Hex/ModeS code that is transmitted by the airplane. Every day there are new deliveries and old aircraft getting new owners, so new information has to be modified daily. Help us in

Thank you.

Comment

• There is a big delay in adding non airline aircraft sometimes up to 4 months

Im sure the DB editors will add your aircraft one day

Comment

• OK, I'll be patient, see you in 4 months

Comment

• Originally posted by rhanna View Post
                  Hi,

I added informations about a plane in the forum "Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database" but it seems the database has not beeing updated. Is there any problem with the format of the informations ?

Here the post :
                  The airplane information shown on FR24 is not transmitted by the airplane. The information comes from a database - Lookup associated to the unique Hex/ModeS code that is transmitted by the airplane. Every day there are new deliveries and old aircraft getting new owners, so new information has to be modified daily. Help us in

Thank you.
                  Hi,
                  4 months later, the plane is still not added to the database...
                  As a reminder here is the link to the original post : https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...359#post193359

Comment

• Originally posted by rhanna View Post

Hi,
                    4 months later, the plane is still not added to the database...
                    As a reminder here is the link to the original post : https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...359#post193359
                    Only 4 months. I have been reposting aircraft from more than 8 months ago. I understand times are difficult but their system (if indeed you can call it a system) is a shambles. People spend time and effort to add data which is often overlooked. Any offer of assistance is dismissed with reference to their "dedicated team of editors". Good luck with getting your information posted.

Comment

• A little additional information about airport BER/EDDB : all passenger flights from today on (Feb.22,2021) will arrive and depart from Terminal 1, as Terminal 5 is closed due to reduced traffic for at least one year.

Comment

• Originally posted by _toni View Post

FR is using IATA official database as the source of airport info: https://www.iata.org/en/publications...ort.search=gyn
                        I wonder if it might not be time to consider expanding the airport data sources - now that there's a large influx of GA aircraft happening around the world, there's a lot of airports without IATA codes that are not shown, but have ICAO codes. Example, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._-_New_Zealand

That said, having the airports listed is not really what I'm personally interested in - but I think it goes part and parcel with the want to see ground traffic on these airports. Currently, FR24 appears to only show taxiing aircraft on airports it knows about.

Comment

• Hi,

Is 4 Months still the delay for finding my plane in the database? If yes, then please excuse my reposing in the other thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holzapfel View Post
                            Hi,

Is 4 Months still the delay for finding my plane in the database? If yes, then please excuse my reposing in the other thread.
                            Your last flight was on March 29th?
                            The world’s most popular flight tracker. Track planes in real-time on our flight tracker map and get up-to-date flight status & airport information.

Comment

• Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post

Your last flight was on March 29th?
                              https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-mbxg
                              Exactly! From EDDC to EDMJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Holzapfel View Post

Exactly! From EDDC to EDMJ
                                What is the serial number?

Comment

Working...
                                X