Flightradar24 radar offline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightradar24 radar offline

Newbie here, again. Everything was running smoothly with my raspberry pi connected by Ethernet. Data was being fed with no problems.
    Decided to set up a wi-fi connection. Now I am offline on Flightradar24. I confirmed the raspberry is connected to the router.
    When I run a status, this is what I get:

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ fr24feed-status
    [ ok ] FR24 Feeder/Decoder Process: running.
    [ ok ] FR24 Stats Timestamp:.
    [FAIL] FR24 Link: unknown ... failed!
    [FAIL] Receiver: down ... failed!
    [FAIL] FR24 MLAT: not running ... failed!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Exactly how did you configure it. Manual or dhcp.

If manual, the DNS and gateway is likely wrong or unset. Seeing it in the router only confirms local network access. Not outside/internet.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

The other thing to check, is if it has been online all this time and now cant lookup addresses..

FR24 has been running on top of the Piaware installation and using a WiFi connection to feed to FR24. I just changed to a wired connection into my network but I have no feed to FR24. The Pi is processing data and feeding to FlightAware. There must be a setting to change for FR24. For HOST IP Ihave 127.0.0.1:30002.

But that use to produce a different status
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Working...
      X