Flight history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight history

Hi folks, my flight was delayed 2.5 hrs from CWL-BKK on Oct1st meaning I missed my connection at Doha and was eventually 6+hours late arrival at BKK, I need to find the details for the flight I had from Doha to BKK that arrived at approx 7pm(Bangkok time) on Oct2, I don't have the flight number, any help appreciated, thanks

Originally posted by pinkbob View Post
    Hi folks, my flight was delayed 2.5 hrs from CWL-BKK on Oct1st meaning I missed my connection at Doha and was eventually 6+hours late arrival at BKK, I need to find the details for the flight I had from Doha to BKK that arrived at approx 7pm(Bangkok time) on Oct2, I don't have the flight number, any help appreciated, thanks
    Sorted now,it was QR832...

Comment

Hello, I have a Business subscription on Flightradar allowing 730 day flight history, but I cannot get earlier data than Aug03 2018. I need data of flight FR8371 on June10 2018 (STD and ATD Stansted, STA and ATA Budapest). Many thanx if someone can help me.

Comment

I just checked with my subscription - limit as 03AUG2018 also. Was there a change in Flight number or airline name or similar at that date ?

ylis

Comment

I’ve noticed different history limits on pc and ipad .. don’t know why But here is June 10 2018

8148455D-847C-4651-8404-0D951ECC4641.jpg
          ENFB.net
          Radarstation KGVL

Comment

Working...
          X