Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on my new aviation project!

Hi everyone!

Im new to this forum, but with the intensions to stay for a long time.

I just want to share my last project. The idea is a platform that brings together all the latest and best high quality live streams/webcams from all over the world.

Right now, I just want to check the interest of such a page. Of course, I know that you get the same content on Youtube or other pages, but maybe presented in a new nice way. The idea is, of course, to continue working with the site.

Lower your expectations at the moment, but in the future maybe it might be a good place for us aviations geeks to hang out

I am very grateful for serious feedback and new ideas.

Link in my profile.

Hi from a fellow newcomer.

Nice idea although I'm not sure I understand what exactly you are trying to make:

- a "directory" type of website, i.e. a collection of links to high quality live streams/webcams? Depending on the country where you live, you may or may not have to ask permission of website owners to link to them. If in doubt, safest thing to do is to contact them and ask them if you can include a link to their webcam/live stream in your directory.

- a website in which you integrate live streams on your own website, i.e. where you would rebroadcast their content on your website. In this case you would need to negotiate written rebroadcasting permission.

Other legal issues to consider when setting up your own website, is that for anyone visiting your website from the EU you have to comply with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") - this concerns transparancy of your use of cookies, privacy protection etc. Also, make sure to include a legal disclaimer that contains several topics, such as the fact that you are not responsible and cannot be held liable for the content or availability of any of the websites you link to. That's important because without your being aware of it, the content of websites you link to may change or the URL may be bought by somebody else who uses it for illegal content, in which case you'd be linking to illegal content.

Comment

Working...
    X