Email alerts only work for one week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email alerts only work for one week

In my business account, when I set email alerts for flights by callsign, this is working for about one week. Then I no longer receive alerts. After deleting and re-establishing the alerts, it again works for about one week.

Has anyone an idea how to solve this?

I have the same problem. For solve this, i recreate email alert but it's not the best solution.

Comment

I also have the same problem since 2018. The support has known about this for a while but does not seem to have solved it yet! Really Bad! :-(
      Response from support:

"HI ***,

Thanks for taking the time to send us a message with your feedback, we appreciate it.

Please note that I have passed these comments to our development team so they can look into this and consider adding these fixes in a future release.

Thank you again for your patience and for using FR24, and should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,

C***
      Flightradar24 Support"

Comment

I have the same problem.
        China Kunming
        F-ZPPP1 T-ZPPP7

Comment

Same problem, FR24 does not intend to correct the error, i reported several times.
          and i also unable to set any "IS NOT" property, always get "If you change alert type, your added options will be reset." message.
          Until 2018 worked perfectly.

Comment

Working...
          X