Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feeder Business plan subscription

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    I don't understand how it can. Unless it has changed, I wouldn't hand over credit card details if something was advertised as free

You used:
    cannot post url yet?

The account=free, is meant to take you to the verification page to match the feeder account. Not ask for credit card (at least it is not asking me) unless you attempt to adjust the account settings afterward.
    I don't remember exactly, but the url took me to the page where I could select a silver, gold and business subscriptions. I clicked on Start 7-day trial button for Business plan, since that's what the FAQ said:
    Sign up for a free Business account on the following link using the same email address with which you registered your feed.
    I don't think I have entered my credit card details, might have signed up using paypal though.

FR24 Support should be able to work something out for you if you did.

Interestingly, according to the FR24 website, a yearly Business Plan subscription is US$499.99 not US$605. Are you sure the PayPal invoice, which I assume you found when you logged into your PayPal account, is genuine?
    I really hope FR24 Support will reply to my email, it's quite a large amount of money for a student

It is genuine, invoice says

SUBTOTAL $499.99
    VAT: 21.00% $105.00
    TOTAL $604.99

Interestingly though, even if they would have not billed me, I can't find any way to cancel the subscription.

Ah VAT. Are you in a country that's part of the EU?

The bottom line is you have to work this out direct with FR24. Unfortunately no one on this forum can get you a refund.
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Super Moderator
    That would be https://www.flightradar24.com/premium/ where standard trial is.

Which doesnt't include the account=free that asks for an email first up. Which if not found, would likely tell you to check your feeder rather than send a bill/ask who to charge.

And you won't get a warning, its part of the agreement to the free trial.
    If you got the invoice. You will be outside the 7 day period I suspect. As that is the only free period before it's charged.
    How often will I be charged?
    Silver, Gold and Business subscribers may select either monthly or yearly billing. You may cancel your subscription at any time and your subscription will remain active for the duration of the period for which you have paid. The first charge will be processed at the end of your 7-day free trial.
    And yes. As above if you can't locate the button/link to do so they say is present. (But likely too late)
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Passenger
    Just received a refund, I'm thankful to Flightradar24 team for understanding. I hope they improve the feeder onboarding process (making a separate plan for feeders), I'm still not sure how to correctly claim Business subscription if I already have a FR24 account. Also, sending a warning email a day or two prior to billing, allowing me to cancel the subscription would prevent misunderstandings like this. Thanks Oblivian and Anmer for discussions about this issue!

Super Moderator
    If you can see you are logged in in the top right, but you don't have a radar stats page. Complete the earlier link with the account=free in it re-entering the same registered email.

If is already present, but not at business status. Your feed needs to be online more
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers