X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewUser - Trouble Registering a Feeder / Keyserver Issue

Hi there,

Newbie question on setting up a feeder.

I created the SD card and tried to register an RPi3 feeder to my account.
    After powering up and waiting for a while the feeder was not listed on the "Activate New Receiver" webpage.

So, I tried the "If your receiver is not in the list above please follow the instructions here" link and ran the script it recommended via SSH.
    The script runs, but after a while it fails and displays the following message:

gpg: keyserver receive failed: Cannot assign requested address

Note that I am not overly proficient with linux/raspian etc. so appreciate any help suggestions be somewhat simplistic.

Thanks in advance !

If attempting to use any 'login with Google+' options. Change to manual (unverified but worked for another user)

Otherwise Try these:

Feel free to post/discuss suggestions here http://forum.flightradar24.com/threa...4840#post74840 (http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/9875-Info-Updates-Ammendments-Placeholder?p=74840#post74840) This guide is not to be taken as officially sourced support information. It is contributor-made Information has been repeated many

GPG and other errors - Update fr24feed
    sudo apt-get update - refresh available app update list
    sudo apt-get install fr24feed - manually check for update
    - Will search for a new version and advise if 0 bytes were to be installed (no change) or if a new update was to be.
    - Manually apply keys
    gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys 40C430F5
    gpg --armor --export 40C430F5 | sudo apt-key add -
    And failing that, the IPv6 changes.
    Hi everyone, I apologize for the late post here but we are having some routing issues and currently working on it. It's high priority for us to have this fixed as soon as possible. Please bear with us in the mean time. We apologize for the disruption! There are currently two main issues. The first issue can be divided into
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks, I tried all the above and nothing worked.

This morning I decided to start again from fresh, so I re-downloaded the image and flashed it to the SDcard.

The script completed this time without errors and I received an email from FR24 that my site was feeding data.

Not sure what the issue was yesterday but seems to be feeding now.

Thanks !!

Comment

Working...
      X