F-WSSS1 is 5 years old on 29 Sept 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-WSSS1 is 5 years old on 29 Sept 2018

F-WSSS1 is already 5 years old on 29 Sept 2018.

Time really flied, just like these airplanes.

I have seen the growth of traffic feeds and big increase in the number of feeders in the last 5 years.

(Instead of celebrating last Saturday for 5 years of feeding into this network, I spent 5 days in a hospital ICU and back home yesterday ).

F-WSSS1, Birdie
    F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Congratulations Birdie and thanks for your support!

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
      F-WSSS1 is already 5 years old on 29 Sept 2018.

Time really flied, just like these airplanes.

I have seen the growth of traffic feeds and big increase in the number of feeders in the last 5 years.

(Instead of celebrating last Saturday for 5 years of feeding into this network, I spent 5 days in a hospital ICU and back home yesterday ).

F-WSSS1, Birdie
      Congratulations Birdie. Mine will be 4 years in December. Sorry to hear of your hospital stay. Get well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie View Post
        I spent 5 days in a hospital ICU and back home yesterday

F-WSSS1, Birdie
        I hope everything is OK with you now. Take care of your health.

Comment

Originally posted by abcd567 View Post
          I hope everything is OK with you now. Take care of your health.
          I was having a small lunch celebration for the 5 yrs FR24 Feed when I got hit by "Lightning" ( Heart Attack ).

Rush to a nearby hospital where I collapsed. Rescued and rushed to the Heart Centre where immediate emergency operation was performed

A 1090 MHz Antenna Centre Coil was inserted, 2 days later another 1090 MHz Centre Coil was inserted.

Now, my antenna has super high gain - 2 Stents inserted ! LOL.
          F-WSSS1 - Cats refused to Pee & Pooh on RadarBox - Running a FR24 Receiver & DVB-T Dongle 24/7 to piss off The Chief Thief.

Comment

Working...
          X