Gliders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gliders

Since a few days ago, gliders seem to have disappeared from FR24. First, form history and speed/altitude graph, now also in live. My settings include visibility:gliders. And in other websites their FLARM tracks still show as usual. Is it a temporary bug, or is FR24 no longer willing to include all air traffic ?

I can see Gliders over East Anglia.

What subscription do you have and where are you looking?
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Anmer View Post
      I can see Gliders over East Anglia.

What subscription do you have and where are you looking?
      Looking mainly in France, with free account. And I don't see any glider in England either...

Comment

Originally posted by delta-fox View Post
        And I don't see any glider in England either...
        A bit late in the day for gliders over England.

I just made a playback for 14:00 UTC today and there are a number of gliders over East Anglia, as there were when I checked live earlier. But, if I turn off "Airborne Aircraft" and leave "Gliders" turned on, they disappear.
        Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

I don't see any glider in history, in England or elsewhere. I can see them for instance on live.glidernet.org (a site tracking FLARMs).

Have you a basic subscription or more ? I have the basic and look at the web page with a Mac...

Comment

I have a business subscription.

I can't see that Gliders are not available for a free "Basic" subscription. But hey ho, who knows with FR24?
            Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

Today I can see the gliders again (selecting "FLARM" only in Visibility settings is the best way to show them). But still nothing in Playback. And only live speed and altitude are shown, "speed and altitude graph" does not show the records of the glider selected but mixes instead all gliders I have been watching (the graph remains the same if I select anther glider)...

Comment

From FR24 :
                This is related with FLARM guidelines, and we are not able to provide past data for such aircraft. Sorry for any inconveniences!

Comment

Working...
                X