No announcement yet.

V-Kits Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (B Plus) Basic Starter Kit--- Rainbow Colours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Kits Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (B Plus) Basic Starter Kit--- Rainbow Colours

Hello,

i bought me some V-Kits Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (B Plus) Basic Starter Kit---Enthalt: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ (B Plus), because it's i think it was easy to install (like in the desction on the webpage).

When i insert a SD Card and boot with a HDMI Monitor, i just get a lot of Rainbow colors an no LAN Connetion.

After using google I find a lot of information about this problem, but that's to much for me.

Is there a Image what's works on a Model B+, like this from the webpage?

Configuration via Web is no problem, when the Pi get a IP from my DHCP Server. But i don't have any experiance with using sudo, ssh, linux and this stuff.

If there is no image, can somebody give me a german amazon link for a complete set with a working rasperry? I can send 3 of my 4 back to amazon, because it's not open.

thanks a lot!

I like to build 4-6 Stations in North Germany around Bremen and in Bremen.

No provider (adsb) images appear to be compatible at this time. Manual ssh only option

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Oblivian; 2018-07-27, 10:12.
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Please note the forum entry:
      " Pi24 doesn't start up " Started by Musenhain2, 2018-07-21 09:44
      T-EDDM82 - Raspberry Pi 3 B
      T-EDDM205 - Raspberry Pi 3 B+

Comment

Pi24 image isn't compatible with Pi 3b+ at this time. You would need to use another compatible image. Try the one from adsbreceiver.net.
        --

Comment

You have purchased this kit:

your above kit has following microSD card:
          Eine 16GB (Class 10) Micro-SD-Karte mit vorinstalliertem "NOOBS”

(1) You need to write to your microSD Card "Raspbian Stretch with desktop image"
          Web Page: https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/
          Direct download link: https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspbian_latest

(2) Instead of (1) above, you can download and write adsreceiver image as suggested by Khan
          Download page: https://github.com/jprochazka/adsb-receiver/releases
          Direct download link: adsb-receiver_2.6.3_dump1090-mutability_raspbian-stretch-lite.zip

(3) You CANNOT install, signup and configure FR24 feeder WITHOUT ssh from your Desktop/Laptop OR WITHOUT using command console (terminal) on HDMI Monitor, whatever image you use. You cannot avoid using "sudo, ssh, linux and this stuff"
          Last edited by abcd567; 2018-08-08, 07:07.

Comment

Hi Dustin,
            I startet 4 years ago to install a couple of antennas around Bremen; so I pretty much know how you feel as a beginner. I spent a lot of time at the airport EDDW, if you´re around sometime I can show you some basics.

Comment

Working...
            X