Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feed Raspberry Pi not getting a key from key server

Hello,

First post here, maybe someone can help me.

Reinstalled a Pi today with Stretch, Flightaware and other utilities.
    Pi is running fine but I can't get my FR24 feed backup again.

When executing the sudo bash command I get an error returned that there is no key server available.
    Dir manager is at level 2.1.18-8~deb9u2 which is the newest version.

When trying to add the key server with gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys 40C430F5 I get the same error, no key server available. So the registration can't continue and I can't reregister my sharing key.

Flightaware is running nicely as do all the other appliances.

Does anybody have a suggestion on how to fix this issue ?

Thank you in advance.

Hello.

I’m having the exact same issue.

I have a feeder in Brazil (T-SDAM1) and 3 days ago it suddenly went offline. FlightAware and Planefinder kept running nicely.

Thinking it was a problem with my Pi, I have formatted it and re-installed all the software again. FA and PF installed like a charm, but when trying to claiming my FR24 sharing key during register, I got the same message telling me the key server is not available. So now I’m not feeding data to FR24, I have already been downgraded to Gold user (I was Business before. It’s not my fault FR24 is having issues!).

Is there any estimate that this server issue is going to be resolved?

Thank you very much.

Stephan

Comment

All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Thanks for the reply but this hasn't solved the issue.

I get a 404 error on the wget command, so the package isn't found at that location.

To elaborate on that, If I disable the IPv6 stack on the Pi it won't resolve tot the hostadress repo-feed.flightradar24.com
        With ipv6 enabled it finds the adress but returns a 404 error
        Attached Files
        Last edited by f14driver; 2018-06-28, 07:50.

Comment

Odd, possibly old version removed or name change.

From feed.flightradar24.com https://repo-feed.flightradar24.com/...9-15_armhf.deb

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Actually If you note, you copied from forum. It truncates the path to ...s in the wget that's why

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
              Actually If you note, you copied from forum. It truncates the path to ...s in the wget that's why

That got me a step further indeed.

Did have to do a little bit more then that, completly recreated the Pi image and then reinstalled both FR24 and Flightware.

Now my key is accepted and my feeder is up again after 48 hrs.

Thank you for your help Oblivian

Comment

Working...
              X