Not online,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not online,

Hey, my feed F-YBNA isnt showing up online but the box has all lights flashing etc and appears conected to the internet.

Once upon a time FR sent out emails to alert of issues and helped to sort it out. Does this not happen anymore?

What do I do?
    F-YBNA2

All f- box support is done via email. They keep it off forum

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Hi Lancair70

You are definitely tracking flights and uploading data - I see your feeder ID amongst mine. Your uptime hours are probably dropping like everyone else's - see the first sticky from Mr Khan.

Cheers Peter ( just up the Coast Road )

ylis

Comment

I am online now Peter, after I recycled the power. But it has been off for days according to the logging and I was bumped back to a basic account on FR24 site.

I normally would get an email within hours of it being offline but now not the case it seems.
        F-YBNA2

Comment

I have the same problem. All appears to be working, but when I cycled the power last time the feeder was online for about 4 minutes and then it disappeared from the network (ping didn't work any more).
          I have no idea what to do now...

Comment

Working...
          X