Thread: Why arent aircraft I track suddenly not showing any flights/flight history?

Passenger

Why arent aircraft I track suddenly not showing any flights/flight history?

Hello,I am a new member so please forgive me if I am asking a Flightradar question in the wrong place, and tell me where I should have started this thread.

I am wondering why some of the aircraft I track are suddenly not showing any flights or flight history yet the aircraft are regularly airborne. One of the aircraft tracked Cessna 182 N1424C is owned by one of my wife's client and I know he flew to Scotland in it last week and he flew in it this evening but no flights showing up on flight radar, same applies to Cessna Sky wagon 180 N36362,which I last saw flight history for 10 days ago.
    Any of your thoughts would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Skywagon185; 2018-06-25 at 20:56.

First officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywagon185 View Post
    Hello,I am a new member so please forgive me if I am asking a Flightradar question in the wrong place, and tell me where I should have started this thread.

I am wondering why some of the aircraft I track are suddenly not showing any flights or flight history yet the aircraft are regularly airborne. One of the aircraft tracked Cessna 182 N1424C is owned by one of my wife's client and I know he flew to Scotland in it last week and he flew in it this evening but no flights showing up on flight radar, same applies to Cessna Sky wagon 180 N36362,which I last saw flight history for 10 days ago.
    Any of your thoughts would be much appreciated.
    No flight tracker that I know of does a very job of tracking and accumulating data about "lighties" or general aviation flights. These programs are primarily designed to track and log airliners and similar commercial flights.

Passenger
    Quote Originally Posted by airnrail View Post
    No flight tracker that I know of does a very job of tracking and accumulating data about "lighties" or general aviation flights. These programs are primarily designed to track and log airliners and similar commercial flights.
    Thank you for reply, and explanation. It was just that the light aircraft and general aviation aircraft I track had suddenly all seemed to have not been tracked,but not be concerned. Thanks again Nigel from the uk