No announcement yet.

RPI 3B+ getting error: Could not connect to feed.flightradar24.com, errno: 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI 3B+ getting error: Could not connect to feed.flightradar24.com, errno: 101

Hi,
    so i decided to upgrade to a pi 3B+, i started with a fresh install of RASPBIAN STRETCH, installed 360Radar (all working fine) and then when I add FR24 feeder and i get the below error!

i ran the installer (i can't paste the wget command because of the link)

i then provide my email and next my sharing key and then I get the following error:

Verifying sharing key...[e]Could not connect to feed.flightradar24.com, errno: 101
    Got no response or empty response from the server

anyone know what is wrong or what I did wrong?

Hi everyone, I apologize for the late post here but we are having some routing issues and currently working on it. It's high priority for us to have this fixed as soon as possible. Please bear with us in the mean time. We apologize for the disruption! There are currently two main issues. The first issue can be divided into

make this.

Comment

Fantastic, Thank you, all working

Comment

Thank you Conan_89 this worked for me as well.

Comment

Might need to update your step by step instructions abcd567 to include this step of stopping to ipv6... oh and DONT use DVTB haha.

Comment

Hi,

I have the same issue as Wadoadi but have no clue on solving it with the info given by Conan_89...
            Can someone explain it please.

Many Thanks

Comment

The Milo

Please try Fix #1 or Fix #2 given this post:
              I just bought the Pi 3 B+ and followed the instructions to the T from flightradar24's webpage. I wrote the iso to the sd card and placed it in the Pi then plugged in the receiver, ethernet cable and micro usb power cable. The red light comes on for a second then goes off. The green light comes on then starts randomly flashing.

Comment

Thanks for this help abcd567 ! I'm in the air now ! :-)

Comment

Working...
                X