Problems with feeder statistics and data sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
    I've had a reply from FR24 and they claim all is OK.
    In which case, perhaps they should remove the red banner:

"There are problems with the feeder statistics between Thursday the 14th and Monday the 18th. For latest information please visit our forum."
    Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetlagged787 View Post
      Well spotted. I've just checked the whole of Portugal and all the feeds are F. Something weird is going on.
      In the Netherlands the majority is "T"-radar.... MLAT ...for now
      T-EHVK11 / RPi-2

Comment

• Originally posted by goku1976 View Post
        Mine has already been updated in the last couple of hours. No arrows.
        Mine has updated since this morning. The positions have changed, but no arrows. Avge range is up and upload time has increased by 72 hours.

Comment

• Northern Germany:

Only very few F- but a lot of T-MLAT1, T-FLRM1 and T-(airport code) stations.
          Further more saw many ADS-B equipped aircraft like A359, A388, B788/789 etc. with feeder type T-MLAT1.

Comment

• Originally posted by fungsaihou View Post
            I've checked mine, F & T Stations are in working.
            It must be me then. Still the VAST majority of aircraft being displayed are being reported as 'F-' radars.

Comment

• Bear in mind that the radar "label" doesn't mean very much and is quite possibly not even the one feeding the data being displayed.
              Mike

www.radarspotting.com

Radarspotting since 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonethecrows View Post
                It must be me then. Still the VAST majority of aircraft being displayed are being reported as 'F-' radars.
                If you want to email me with the area you are searching, I'll take a look to see if my screen is any different.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anmer View Post
                  Bear in mind that the radar "label" doesn't mean very much and is quite possibly not even the one feeding the data being displayed.
                  Oh, I thought that was an an indicator. I appologise for starting a controversy if I was wrong
                  Last edited by Stonethecrows; 2018-07-16, 21:00.

Comment

• Along lines of

SELECT * from <dbase>
                    Order by NOW() DESC
                    Where ActivefeederID RAND()

Disclaimer - its likely nothing like that but you get the idea. Lots of sources, only 1 to choose from and less CPU time given to select accurately.
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                      Along lines of

SELECT * from <dbase>
                      Order by NOW() DESC

Disclaimer - its likely nothing like that but you get the idea. Lots of sources, only 1 to choose from and less CPU time given to select accurately.
                      Thank you. I will stop adding more comments

Comment

• It is the south east portion of Australia (between Sydney and Melbourne

Comment

• Originally posted by abcd567 View Post
                          (1) This looks great. What velocity factor you took for bamboo insulation you slipped over copper wires?
                          (2) Discussion about antennas is off-topic for this thread. Let us continue antenna discussion in relevant thread:

best antenna

The "best antenna" thread was started in November 2011, and due to very active discussions, has by now grown to 273 pages
                          I may post details later the antenna looks like a great success, it performs better than a commercial one that is mounted 7ft further up the mast! -Not sure how to move a post to another thread as I'm not a forum person. - check out stats on T-EGVF40 where you can see test antenna was added today for about 12 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                            Along lines of

SELECT * from <dbase>
                            Order by NOW() DESC

I did say that I would not make further comment, however on further reflection, SOMETHING has definitely happened over the past week or so. I have clear memory that the display was broader and displayed MANY T- radars, however over the past week or so, this has changed radically (they are now so rare you would think T- dont exist). I accept your disclaimer, but something has most definitely changed in the last week. This IS my final comment

Comment

• I've received another email from FR24 support today and they said that further fixes to the stats were applied today.
                              Hopefully it'll all be more stable and reliable....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stonethecrows View Post
                                I did say that I would not make further comment, however on further reflection, SOMETHING has definitely happened over the past week or so. I have clear memory that the display was broader and displayed MANY T- radars, however over the past week or so, this has changed radically (they are now so rare you would think T- dont exist). I accept your disclaimer, but something has most definitely changed in the last week. This IS my final comment
                                To help you compare, at 09:25 UTC/19:25 AEST I placed SYD at the top right hand corner and MEL at the bottom of the display. There were 132 aircraft only 7 of which were being fed by a T. I appreciate that our maps should be the same, but the way the system is at the moment, who knows! Let's see what these new fixes that JohnnyBravo kindly informed us of, do for it .

Comment

Working...
                                X