Problems with feeder statistics and data sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Khan View Post
    1.2 Broken Share Statistics: The table on Share Statistics hasn't been fixed. Unfortunately, the fix applied didn't remedy the situation. It will be looked into again as soon as possible.
    First post in this thread was updated by Khan.

Thanks for keeping us informed!

Comment

Another day and still another pile of problems. Woke up this morning only to find I was offline. Restart, ran a bit... Offline again... Repeat. Now up to the fourth restart. As far as stats go, well, mine aren't. I'm still at the same number of positions and hits for the day as when I first discovered I was offline, even though the stats on the index page show me to be uploading like crazy (when it hasn't arbitrarily dropped my connection) and my planes seen seem to randomly rachet upward but in numbers not born out by what I see on my dump1090 map. Oddly enough even when it shows disconnected the receiver status still shows "beast-tcp, Connected" and MLAT running still says "Yes"... Go figure! Obviously Cloudflare has serious problems. Beyond that, it looks as though someone hit the panic button at FR24 and compounded the problem. But what I can't begin to fathom is why FR24 hasn't learned from the first fiasco of the 14th through the 18th is that; When you have a problem, get out in front of it. Inform your feeders with notices on the site and a blast email to every last one in the system. And then keep us informed, ie, what's being done to fix it, a proposed time frame for the fix, what is proposed to fix the stats (it's quickly getting to the point you may as well dump them and start all over). Are you sensing my frustration level? It is shared by all of the feeders I've come to know since I started feeding to FR24

Comment

A new one propably related to the current issue (see attachment).

I checked 6 further T feeders across the planet. All showing same gab at more or less the same time.

FR24 2018-06-27.jpg
        Last edited by neroon79; 2018-06-27, 15:32.

Comment

My feed is not working

I have NO knowledge of how to enter these commands into my PI? Where do I start? Is this the only way to get the feeds working again or is there going to be an automatic fix? I am very confused.

Thanks

2. Feed connection errors: Affects only data sharers (T-XXXXN) feeds and fix given below

Feeders with Raspberry Pis who are affected, please check if feed.flightradar24.com resolves to an ipv6 address. (Run the following commands on your Pi)

nslookup feed.flightradar24.com
          or
          ping feed.flightradar24.com

if you have a result an ipv6 address (e.g. address 2606:4700...) please run this command to disable it which should solve the problem:

sudo sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=1

Comment

20180627_204217.png
            Today my T-EFVA13 went offline at 08:48 UT.
            Opening the Feeder Status page it tells me "Disconnected (Connection error) planes are tracked but nothing uploaded. Several restarts and reboots have no influence on this status...��

Comment

HAm:

(1) Try following command in SSH console, wait for 5 minutes, then check status.

Code:
              sudo sysctl -w net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6=1
              (2) If the problem is still not solved, restart fr24feed by following command, wait for 5 minutes, then check status.

Code:
              sudo systemctl restart fr24feed
              (3) If the problem still persists, try to change settings as follows

SETTING CURRENT VALUE MODIFY TO
              Receiver AVR (TCP) Beast (TCP)
              Host/IP 127.0.0.1:30002 127.0.0.1:30005
              Last edited by abcd567; 2018-06-28, 02:42.

Comment

Thank you very much! The feed had resumed at 20:40 UT yesterday but the timline since has some gaps about 10 - 20 min. long every now and then so I run those commands. The feed is still up and let's if it will continue without breaks now.

Comment

The stats page is showing incorrect location for my radar (F-EFTU2).

The radar is located in Finland, but the the stats page is showing that the country is United States.

FR24.jpg

This is an old problem and not related to the current problems. And this does not really matter to me. Just wanted to let you know.

Comment

The Flightradar24 Stats Page Ranking as well as upload time + points getting lower and lower, so sad.
                    When will Flightradar24 Tech guys solve the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarmo View Post

The radar is located in Finland, but the the stats page is showing that the country is United States.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9624[/ATTACH]

This is an old problem and not related to the current problems. And this does not really matter to me. Just wanted to let you know.
                      Push the eyeball icon and correct.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                        Push the eyeball icon and correct.

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
                        Sorry. Did not understand your message.

If I press the coordinate icon (which looks like eyeball icon to me) the coordinates are correct (Finland).

Comment

Originally posted by Tarmo View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9624[/ATTACH]

There are one Ukranian and one US feeder registered as Finnish feeders as well...

Comment

Not to worry about broken stats. By July 14 we will all have the same score and rank. I'm looking forward to having the No. 1 feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbwell View Post
                              Not to worry about broken stats. By July 14 we will all have the same score and rank. I'm looking forward to having the No. 1 feeder.
                              Me too!

smile.png rofl.png wink.png

Comment

Thanks jweber93 This fixed my 101 error and my feede is back on the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X