Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closed thread ?

Hello

I post this day about an issue to feed FR24.

The problem is still there but the thread is closed...

Do you know why ?

Thanks

Because there is already 3 others with comments about the issues. More don't help

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

ok my mistake, I didn't find any comment about this issue...

so I get back to work thanks !

Comment

actually oblivian one thread title is completely misleading connecting it to the latest package version.

there are two separate issues:

stats intermittent / no uptime
        feeder actually can't conntect to the feed server (this problem got moved into the package thread which makes no sense)

not that it matters anyway as both problems will likely require resolution the user does nothing about.

Comment

Originally posted by wiedehopf View Post
          actually oblivian one thread title is completely misleading connecting it to the latest package version.

there are two separate issues:

stats intermittent / no uptime
          feeder actually can't conntect to the feed server (this problem got moved into the package thread which makes no sense)

not that it matters anyway as both problems will likely require resolution the user does nothing about.
          I wasn't too pleased people restarted the old stats issue thread for most recent problems. And tried to kick it off in the feeder general thread myself with what I was seeing and the warning that others were too.

All about feeding data to Flightradar24 (The Flightradar24 receiver, Raspberry Pi and Windows feeding software). No discussions about Flightradar24 web or apps.

But since most people were noticing the greater issue by constantly looking at their stat page and searching 'statistics' and finding it there was not much choice but to leave it.

There was however, 3-4 different users (some new) that logged in and went straight to 'creating thread' (I monitor online users regularly for SEO spam) instead of seeing 'searching' or checking for recent similar mentions in active threads.

But do seem quite related, I dont have a pi with IPv6 to 'fix' - I have windows. But I'm getting disconnected messages and can't upload packets for a period, As a result the stats are also bad.

Last edited by Oblivian; 2018-06-16, 21:46.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Exhibit a.

Comment

And likewise for this one.

I'm all for helping the community and really dont like being the bad guy shutting things down like I did here.

But a line often needs to be drawn or it becomes hard to keep things accurate/clean when you end up with people giving varied suggestions (or issue reports) to fix this and that (when it may not help all users) in multiple places when quick check or recent read may indicate similar...

Everyone is quick to use google in general outside of fr24/adsb world. But it becomes apparent when a major outtage occurs that a large portion of infrequent visitors don't often finer search where the community stores all and sundry related to the niche topic at hand.. here, to see if frequent users have also noticed

Last edited by Oblivian; 2018-06-16, 22:10.

Comment

Working...
              X